- LUXURY SPECIFICATION
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Professionally landscaped gardens
- Tarmac and paved driveways
- Patio areas and paths paved
- Traditional brick finish with corbelled brick detailing, slate roof and recon stone sills and heads
- External feature lighting
- Triple glazed units with anthracite PVC frames
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Houses are insulated to the new building regulation standards
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Precast concrete first floor
- Internal walls and ceilings painted throughout
- Profiled skirtings and architraves painted white
- Oak finish internal doors with quality ironmongery and glazed where appropriate
- Wood burning stove to sun room
- KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
- Renowned kitchen specialists Robinson Interiors have designed and created a stunning kitchen for each home from the 'Rational' handleless range, however we understand the desire to personalise, so you will have the option to liaise with Robinson Interiors to create your unique kitchen
- A comprehensive range of high end kitchen appliances
- BATHROOMS, ENSUITES & WC
- A generous allowance enabling you to select from a luxurious range of sanitary ware from our nominated supplier
- FLOOR COVERING & TILING
- A generous allowance for floor tiling to the hall, the kitchen / dining / sun room, utility room, bathrooms, ensuites and WC
- A generous allowance for wall tiling to wet areas in bathrooms, ensuites, & WC
- Carpets to lounge, family room, bedrooms, games room, study, stairs, and landing
- MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, media and network points
- Low energy lighting throughout the house
- Energy efficient natural gas fired central heating system with underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
- Security system incorporating an intruder alarm & CCTV connected via smart phone technology
- Smoke, heat, and carbon monoxide detectors fitted as per current regulations
- WARRANTY / MANAGEMENT COMPANY
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- A management company will attend to the upkeep of the communal areas
- Please note that images show 'virtual' furniture, and are for illustrative purposes only
An exclusive collection of 3 detached homes backing onto Shandon Golf Club
Just a short distance away from the stylish district of Ballyhackamore and the ever-famous Ormeau Road, it goes without saying that Shandon Park Lane is located in one of Belfast's most sought-after residential areas.
Shandon Park Lane boasts both convenience and comfort. Take a trip to the recently dubbed "Ballysnackamore" to enjoy an afternoon spent in some of the best cafes, restaurants, and bars in the city coupled with a great selection of delicatessens and artisan shops. In the other direction at Forestside Shopping Centre you have M&S and Sainsburys making shopping almost too convenient.
Yet the beauty of this location stretches further, to the abundance of open, green spaces; from the cycle paths of the Comber Greenway, lush grounds of Stormont Estate including children's playpark excellent sporting facilities and a chance to unwind with a coffee in the nearby General Merchants, to the beautiful Botanic Gardens and historic Ormeau Park. Not to mention the best choice of leading primary and post primary schools which are all close by.
What's more, with great road access to Belfast City Centre and George Best City Airport via the Knock Road ring road, the daily commute couldn't be easier.
A Truly Breath-Taking 'Forever' Home In A Truly Unbeatable Location
Accessed by a private driveway, and backing onto the renowned Shandon Park Golf Club, Shandon Park Lane offers an impeccably designed collection of three large detached homes located in the highly sought after BT5 area of Belfast.
These new homes are characterised by spacious, modern interiors, with top class fixtures and fittings throughout. Outside, the exteriors have been tastefully finished in classic red brick, in keeping with the traditional homes surrounding Shandon Park Lane.
Each home will benefit from professionally landscaped gardens with views over Shandon Park Golf Club, as well as a detached or attached garage – all intended for convenience and family living. These homes are also in line with the new building regulations, ensuring that homeowners can profit from energy efficiency and low running costs.
Shandon Park Lane would be ideal for second-time buyers and those with young and growing family looking for the full package – a truly breath-taking 'forever' home in a truly unbeatable location.
The versatility of these homes is endless and purchasers can discuss their individual requirements to adapt the home to suit their needs.
All In The Detail
Flynn Residential have provided an exacting specification as standard, and appreciate that buying a new home is a substantial investment and that the needs of every family are different. Flynn Residential welcome the opportunity to discuss individual requirements and assist the purchaser each step of the way in adapting your Shandon Park Lane home to suit your needs and personality.