Accessed by a private driveway, and backing onto the renowned Shandon Park Golf Club, Shandon Park Lane offers an impeccably designed collection of three large detached homes located in the highly sought after BT5 area of Belfast.
These new homes are characterised by spacious, modern interiors, with top class fixtures and fittings throughout. Outside, the exteriors have been tastefully finished in classic red brick, in keeping with the traditional homes surrounding Shandon Park Lane.
Each home will benefit from professionally landscaped gardens with views over Shandon Park golf Club, as well as a detached or attached garage – all intended for convenience and family living. These homes are also in line with new building regulations, ensuring that homeowners can profit from energy efficiency and low running costs.
Shandon Park Lane would be ideal for second-time buyers and those with a young and growing family looking for the full package – a truly breath-taking ‘forever’ home in a truly unbeatable location.
The versatility of these homes is endless and purchasers can discuss their individual requirements to adapt the home to suit their needs.
ALL IN THE DETAIL
Flynn Residential have provided an exacting specification as standard and we appreciate that buying a new home is a substantial investment and that the needs of every family are different. We welcome the opportunity to discuss individual requirements and assist you each step of the way in adapting your Shandon Park Lane home to suit your needs and personality.
- Professionally landscaped gardens
- Tarmac and paved driveways
- Patio areas and paths paved
- Traditional brick finish with corbelled brick detailing, slate roof and recon stone sills and heads
- External feature lighting
- Triple glazed units with anthracite pvc frames
- Houses are insulated to the new building regulation standards
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Precast concrete first floor
- Internal walls and ceilings painted throughout
- Profiled skirtings and architraves painted white
- Oak finish internal doors with quality ironmongery and glazed where appropriate
- Oak staircase with glass balustrades
- Wood burning stove to sunroom
Kitchen & Utility Room
- Renowned kitchen specialists Robinson Interiors have designed and created a stunning kitchen for each home from the ‘Rational’ handleless range, however we understand the desire to personalise so you will have to option to liase with Robinson Interiors to create your unique kitchen
- A comprehensive range of high end kitchen appliances
Bathrooms, Ensuites & WC
- A generous allowance enabling you to select from a luxurious range of sanitary ware from our nominated supplier
Floor Covering & Tiling
- A generous allowance for floor tiling to the hall, the kitchen / dining / sunroom, utility room, bathrooms, ensuites and WC
- A generous allowance for wall tiling to wet areas in bathrooms, ensuites and WC
- Carpets to lounge, family room, bedrooms, games room, study, stairs and landing
Mechanical & Electrical
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, media and network points
- Low energy lighting throughout the house
- Energy efficient natural gas fired central heating system with underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
- Security system incorporating an intruder alarm & CCTV connected via smart phone technology
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors fitted as per current regulations
Warranty / Management Company
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- A management company will attend to the upkeep of the communal areas