Magherafelt is an attractive and vibrant market town that mixes the best of old with a twist of new.
- Energy efficeint PVC windows
- Oak veneer internal doors with modern ironmongery
- White internal painting to walls, ceilings and woodwork
- Wall mounted contemporary electric fire
- Choice of carpet to lounge, hall/stairs/landing and bedrooms
- Oil central heating
- Choice of modern fitted kitchen
- Integrated down lighters to kithcen and bathroom
- Vinyl flooring to W.C and kitchen/dining (and sun room where appropriate)
- Splashback wall tiling to kitchens and bathrooms
- Contemporary bathrooms
- Vinyl flooring to bathroom and ensuite
- Tiling to shower enclosure
- Modern sanitaryware
- Chrome towel rail to bathroom
- Black composite insulated front door
- Attractive landscaping to in curtilage and open space areas
- Outside lighting at front and rear entrance
- Paving to front entrance doors
- Tarmac to driveways with cobble edging (where applicable)
- Lawn turf to front and rear garden
- Patio to rear
- 6ft rear timber fencing where appropriate
- Black PVC fascia and rainwater goods
- Outside tap
- Wired for burglar alarm
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Management agent appointed to manage common landscaped and common aread on site
This highly convenient location is perfectly positioned for Schools, colleges, shops and recreational activities are in abundance within this popular Mid Ulster town and everything from angling and golfing to scenic walks and parks are available for the outdoor enthusiasts as well as state of the art recreational facilities.
Enveloping a central diamond, the town rolls out through attractive streets onto picturesque country vistas on all sides. It has the added advantage of being completely self-contained enjoying the convenience of major grocery shopping names such as JC Stewart and Tesco. In a town renowned for its relaxing coffee shops, top class bars and restaurants, entertainment is close to hand and Magherafelt also offers a range of quality independent shopping facilities, not to mention the recently extended Meadowlane Shopping Centre which boasts River Island, Boots, Vogue & Costa Coffee amongst its occupants.
As part of an £8m public realm investment in Mid Ulster through the Department of Social Development (DSD) and the Council, Magherafelt town centre will soon be improved and enhanced with new paving, lighting, street furniture, signage and planting in the town centre.
Magherafelt boasts some of the top schools and sporting clubs in Northern Ireland. Education is well catered for with a plethora of schools from nursery through primary, secondary and college level. For those who enjoy the more social aspects of life why not unwind on the golf course or in the many beautiful restaurants and cafes around town.
As the largest town in South Derry, Magherafelt is an important hub in this area of the country. It enjoys excellent commuter links with the Cities of Derry and Belfast so commuters can enjoy the lifestyle and affordability of an attractive market town even if they work in the city. The A31 bypass is well underway and work is expected to begin in early 2016 to dual the A6 to the motorway bringing Magherafelt an even closer commute to Belfast.
This popular area has something to tempt a wide range of buyers â€“ so whether you're a young professional commuting southeast to Belfast, or northwest to Derry or a family wishing to enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and convenience of the surrounding area, there really is no better time to choose a home in Magherafelt.