Now On Release
A selection of Detached and Semi Detached Homes by Lagan Homes
Contact the Robert Wilson Group at their Moira office for more details on 028 92613100
Renowned for its charming Georgian-terraced Main Street and lively village centre, the traditionally picturesque village of Moira has a history spanning the centuries.
From the quaint and vibrant flower-lined streets, to the peaceful and emerald-green parkland of the Demesne, it’s easy to see why Moira has been hailed as Northern Ireland’s “Best Kept Village” on numerous occasions.
Whether it’s tasting an award-winning bespoke sausage from the renowned McCartneys of Moira butchers, enjoying an evening cycle along the Broad Water towpath, or browsing the many boutiques located on Moira Main Street, this village offers something truly special.
What’s more, the village is a prime location for commuters, with Moira offering easy access to the M1 Motorway and Belfast International Airport, and is home to the country’s oldest surviving railway station.
Just a stone’s throw away from the hustle and bustle of the thriving village centre, Saint Inns boasts a collection of beautifully designed detached and semi-detached homes.
These new homes are characterised by spacious, modern interiors with red brick and graceful architectured render exteriors, allowing them to blend effortlessly into the beauty of their surroundings. Finished to an exceptional standard and intended for modern and convenient family living, the homes at Saint Inns also have the additional benefit of a garden to the front and rear of the property, as well as a private driveway.
Saint Inns offers homeowners the best of both worlds: a picturesque setting with a welcoming and friendly community feel, whilst having every amenity you could possibly need in walking distance of your home. From a variety of cafés, restaurants, pubs and boutiques, to a selection of pharmacies, health facilities, schools and sports teams, you’d be hard pushed to find a location better than this one.
Why Choose A Lagan Home?
Lagan Homes has been building outstanding homes for over 30 years. In that time it has provided thousands of people with homes they love and that suits their lifestyle.
They are desirable homes because of their designs and how they are made to enhance how one lives.
- Exterior elevation finished in brick, render and stone effect
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Subtle use of brick corbelling to selected house types
- Ornate eaves brackets on selected house types
- Mouldings to door and window surrounds to selected house designs
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazed windows
- Bitmac driveways
- Rear gardens top soiled
- Front gardens landscaped in keeping with the rest of the development
- Extensive landscaping to common areas
- Timber fencing and walling to rear boundaries where appropriate
- Feature external lighting to front door
- External electric socket
- Outside tap
Floor covers & tiling
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen / dining areas, bathrooms, en-suites (where applicable) and WCs
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures and around baths
- Splash back tiling to bathroom, ensuite and WC wash hand basins
- Lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings carpeted
- Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted cream along with the internal woodwork
- Moulded skirting and architrave
- Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Choice of fireplace surrounds (if applicable)
- Smoke, heat & carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets with USB connections fitted to the kitchen and master bedroom
- TV / Data connections to lounge, kitchen / dining and all bedrooms
- TV / satellite co-axial cable terminated at external location and distributed via a central hub located in the store leaving your TV cabling for your TV installer to connect for whichever option you choose
- Hardwired using Cat6 cable to all TV points – Cat6 is capable of transmitting various signals such as data / satellite / HDMI, and due to the variety of systems / options available we have left the final connections in the store to be completed by the homeowner’s own installer according to their own requirements
- Gas heating with energy efficient boiler and hot water on demand
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Zoned security alarm
- Energy efficient LED downlighting to kitchen, dining area, bathroom and en-suite (where applicable)
KITCHEN & UTILITY (if applicable)
- A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktop colours and handles
- Matching upstands to worktop
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor unit, fridge / freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Concealed under unit lighting
BATHROOM, WC & ENSUITE (where applicable)
- Contemporary designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings