Roxborough Manor is a luxury new development of family homes located just off Currans Brae, Moy. With a range of semi-detached and detached properties available, this new development will meet the needs of all buyers. Offering a spacious site design layout with a high specification finish, top quality craftsmanship and turnkey package available, you’ll find the perfect home to suit your lifestyle and budget.
On the one hand enjoy the tranquil setting of the village of Moy, with the scheme enjoying views over the green pasture land that lies beyond. On the other hand, its proximity to Armagh and Dungannon allows easy access to the excellent amenities within the towns and the M1 motorway network. Commuters enjoy the benefit of excellent links not only to nearby towns but also to the City of Belfast.
For families Roxborough Manor is convenient to many of the leading schools in the area with all age groups well catered for. The village also boasts an excellent range of shops, boutiques, restaurants, food outlets, bars and many local businesses
For a bit of relaxation why not enjoy the beautiful parks and riverside walks all within a short distance of this development.
• Select range of high quality kitchen units with choice of doors, worktops and handles
• Integrated kitchen appliances include electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer & dishwasher
• Co-ordinated ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Bath & stand alone shower
• Ceramic tiled flooring to kitchen/dining areas, entrance hall, bathrooms, en-suites and WCs
• Partial tiling to bathrooms, en-suites and WCs
• Choice of carpets or laminate flooring to lounge, family room & bedrooms
• Choice of carpets stairs and landings
• Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted
• Stove in the living room
• Mains supply smoke & carbon monoxide detectors
• Moulded skirting and architraves painted
• Internal Oak doors with quality ironmongery
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
• Gas fired central heating system
• Wired for integral alarm system
• Front & rear gardens levelled and seeded
• Bitmac driveway