Rockview Grange is an exclusive development of superbly detailed, luxury homes, situated just off the highly sought after Ballymaconaghy Road, Knockbracken. This private new development of only six homes is set in an established, mature residential area and looks over Mount Ober Golf Course and open countryside.
Deramore has introduced an unrivalled specification and a new choice of stylish family living for this popular and convenient suburb of the city. There are several excellent primary and post primary schools including Cairnshill and St. Itas within walking distance or a short bus ride away. The Cairnshill Park and Ride scheme ensures an easy commute to the city.
There are plenty of sporting and recreational facilities for children including football, GAA, rugby and play parks at Ormeau and Ravenhill. For the parents there are excellent golf courses at Belvoir Park Golf Club, Rockmount and Knockbracken Driving Range, forest walks at Shaw’s Bridge and Belvoir Forest and the Four Winds Inn or the bars and restaurants of the Ormeau Road for a night out. Shopping is also very well catered for with local shops at Newton Park, specialist boutiques and delicatessens on Ormeau Road and an array of high street names at Forestside.
The ideal location in this highly desirable part of Belfast ensures that residents could not be better placed to enjoy all the superb facilities that this wonderful part of the city has to offer.
KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOMS
• Impressive high quality kitchen units with solid stone work top
• Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, microwave, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher
• Plumbed for washing machine & tumble dryer
• Recessed down lighters to ceilings
BATHROOM, ENSUITES & WCs
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Thermostatically controlled showers (where applicable)
• Recessed down lighters to ceiling
FLOOR COVERINGS AND TILING
• Ceramic tiled floor to hall, kitchen/dining areas, bathrooms, ensuites
• Feature wall tiling to bathroom, ensuites and wcs
• Full height tiling to shower enclosures and around bath areas
• Carpets to lounge, living room, bedrooms, stairs and landings
• Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted
• Impressive modern gas stove with slate surrounds
• Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
• Moulded skirting
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches
• Tv & telephone points
• Zoned security system
• Gas fired central heating system
• Front gardens turfed and landscaped
• Rear gardens levelled and seeded
• Bitmac/brick pavior driveway
• uPVC double glazed windows with lockable system (where applicable)
• Solid timber front doors with painted finish, incorporating a 3 point locking system
• Feature external lighting to front door
• NHBC 10 year warranty