Located in the village of Ahoghill, Co Antrim, this latest development from Award Winning property developer JFM Construction offers beautifully designed two bedroom apartments and three bedroom townhouses & semi-detached homes.
Situated off the Old Portglenone Road, residents can enjoy an ideal mix of the convenience and the peacefulness afforded by a development located in a quiet semi-rural area. Ahoghill Villagers take great pride in their community, refl ected by their win in the 2015 Ulster in Bloom competition. Residents can also enjoy a selection of local grocery and supermarket options, bakeries and tea rooms - all just a short distance away. Quarry Hill is just two miles from Galgorm Village, complete with stunning riverscapes and the world-class Galgorm Hotel & Spa in which to relax and unwind. Ballymena is just four miles to the east and benefi ts from a compact town centre affording easy access to fabulous boutiques, shopping centres and high street stores, interspersed with coffee shops, bistros and great restaurants to spend relaxed evenings and weekends with friends and family.
Those who enjoy an active lifestyle can avail of the many fi tness facilities within Ballymena including Lifestyle Fitness, Seven Towers Leisure Centre and Flamingo Fitness, as well as the running, walking and cycling opportunities within the local parkland. Ballymena is a family-centric location with a superb selection of schools and colleges as well as recreational fun to be enjoyed at The People’s Park, the local cinema complex and The Braid (Museum and Arts Centre) to name just a few locations. Commuters travelling further afi eld can avail of a comprehensive road and commuter network from Ballymena, which enables easy access to the northwest of the Province and south to Belfast City Centre and beyond. The town’s extensive rail and bus network are accessed directly from the town to many locations throughout the province.
JFM Construction take pride in the quality of our fit and finish throughout every development we build ensuring you have a home to be proud of.
• Gas fired Central Heating system with condensing combi-boiler
• PVC fascia, doors and windows
• Fitted kitchen from range
• Fitted appliances including oven, hob, fridge freezer and washing machine
• Fitted sanitary ware
• Splash back tiling (as applicable)
• Flush internal doors with complimentary door ironmongery
• Internal painting throughout
• Fitted flooring to include either carpet or wood effect flooring to hall, stairs, landing bedrooms and living area (as applicable)
• Choice of Floor tiling from range to kitchen, wc/cloaks, bathroom and en-suite (as applicable)
• Wiring left for burglar alarm (additional cost to fit alarm)
• NHBC warranty