Nestled in the heart of County Down Postmaster’s Walk is an exclusive development of nine unique residences made up of seven detached properties and one pair of semi detached homes.
The semi-rural setting of Ravernet is highly accessible to the neighbouring City of Lisburn and historic village of Hillsborough, making Postmaster’s Walk is ideal for those wanting a home with the character and peace of a rural location while retaining ease of access to other towns and places of work.
The development is located on the site of the former Ravernet post office benefitting from a secluded setting, with mature boundaries to the north and farm land to the south.
This unique development offers a range of unique house types, each designed with convenience, practicality and modern day living in mind an impressive specification means you can take pride in choosing a fine home where careful attention has been paid to every element of the design and construction. Externally the homes benefit from impressive facades, all with their own individual characteristics, whilst internally natural light is maximised in all rooms making Postmaster’s Walk an excellent choice for purchasers who want a combination of character, style, design and substance in a location as unique and appealing as the homes themselves
At Lanyon Homes we make sure quality & customer service is our top priority and our company values are at the forefront of our business drive.
We take time to ensure your home is practical, comfortable and ready to meet your needs today, while also being designed with the future in mind.
We pride ourselves on providing the highest levels of quality across all our developments.
We don’t just build properties, at Lanyon Homes we build communities, with your home at their heart.
From the first look to the last snag, we’re there when you need us.
Ravernet is a stunning semi-rural location just a 20 minute drive from Belfast that offers residents a quiet setting benefitting from easy access to Northern Ireland’s capital Belfast as well as the beautiful neighbouring village of Hillsborough and bustling City of Lisburn.
For commuters the location not only provides ease of access to the north but also the south via the M1 Motorway network and A1 dual carriageway.
A host of local amenities in Lisburn include parks, Lisburn and Down Royal Golf Clubs and Down Royal Race Course. In and around it’s centre city has a wide range of amenities including bars and restaurants,Lisburn Leisureplex and a cinema at Lisburn Omniplex.
For out of town shopping Sprucefield Retail Park is less than a 5 minute drive from Ravernet providing a wide range of national retailers including Next, Sainsburys and Marks & Spencer to name a few. Ravernet is also just minutes from the historic Georgian architecture of the village of Hillsborough. An ideal spot for a visit to view the variety of locally owned boutiques, artgalleries, antique and coffee shops. For families with children of school age Lisburn hosts some of provinces leading secondary schools including Friends’ School and Wallace High School as well as a number of well respected primary schools and pre-school nurseries.
- Mixture of red bricks or K-Rend coloured render.
- Concrete roof tiles with PVC fascias and soffits.
- Lockable uPVC double glazedwindows and doors.
- Feature light to front door. Security Alarm.
- Gardens sown in grass – front side and rear.
- Timber fencing to rear garden boundaries.
- Driveways finished in paviors.
- Outdoor tap (1 per dwelling) and outdoor socket (1 per dwelling) to be provided.
- All internal walls and ceilings painted throughout.
- Painted moulded skirting, architraves, stairs, handrails and balustrades.
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, tv and telephone points throughout in flush fitting brush chrome finish.
- Wired for Satellite point.
- Mains supply smoke and heat detectors as standard.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Doors throughout are oak veneered flush leaves with brushed chrome ironmongery.
KITCHENS & UTILITY ROOMS
- Kitchen/utility space (as layout permits);
- Painted Oak Shaker Doors and quartz worktop grooved for draining.
- Integrated appliances to include;
- Extractor fan,
- Built in double oven and ceramic hob.
- Washer/dryer to Utility room.
- Concealed under lighting to kitchen units.
- LED feature spot lighting to ceilings.
Lanyon Homes has created a management company and all owners will become a member (shareholder) when they purchase a home. Each Shareholder with their vote will have a say to ensure this beautiful development is maintained to a high standard and residents have enjoyment of their home.
BATHROOMS, EN-SUITES & W.C.’S
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings.
- Shower over bath with shower screen to main bathroom.
- All en-suites have thermostatic showers.
- Ceramic tile floors. Bathroom walls tiled half height (full height in shower surrounds).
- LED feature spot lighting to ceilings.
FLOOR COVERINGS & TILES
- Ceramic floor tiling to hallway, cloakroom, kitchen/dining, utility room, bathroom, en-suite.
- Carpets to stairs, landing and bedrooms.
- Lounge excellent quality oak effect laminate flooring.