- Traditional built homes to the New Building Regulations
- Traditional cavity wall construction with clay brick or render finish external walls
- UPVC double glazed windows, side and rear doors all with secure locking systems
- Front door with a multi-point locking system
- A profiled black roof tile
- Decorative chimney pots
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Patio areas and paths laid to driveways
- Private driveway
- External lighting to front and rear
- Outside water supply
- Wood burning stove in living room
- Painted internal walls and ceilings
- Painted doors, architraves and skirting
- Pre-finished doors with ironmongery
- Extensive range of white electrical switches, phone points, sockets including USB chargers in kitchen and Master bedroom
- Energy efficient LED down lighters in kitchen, living room, bathroom, en-suite and hallways, pendant lights in all other rooms
- Multi-room wiring for TV in living room, kitchen/diner and all bedrooms
- Broadband and Wi-Fi enabled, just call BT or other provider to set up
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Pre-wired for security alarm
- Gas fired central heating
- Energy efficient boiler providing instant hot water
- Thermostatically controlled radiators in all rooms
- Quality designed kitchen with choice of door colours and worktop with matching up stand and handles
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and combined washer dryer (separate washer dryer in utilities)
- Concealed under lighting to kitchen units
- Recessed down lighters
- Quality units with choice of door, worktop and handle
- Sink unit
- Integrated appliances relocated from kitchen area
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings including fitted bath
- Vanity units (bathroom and en-suite/s only)
- Anti-steam illuminated mirror with sensor switch (bathrooms and en-suites)
- Chrome towel radiators (bathrooms and en-suites)
- Recessed down lighters PIR operated
- Carpet in living room (where applicable), stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Tiled or laminate flooring in hall, kitchen/dining and utility room
- Tiling to WC, bathroom and en-suite
- Tiling to shower areas, bath and sink splash backs in bathroom and en-suite
- Optional Sunroom - provides enhanced space creating an elegant garden room, Finished with a tile/laminate floor, Formed from uPVC windows, brick/render walling and modern low profile roof structure.
- Optional Garage - will be built to reflect the style of your new home in brick or render, Roller shutter front door, UPVC window and side door, Double socket and pendant light provided
- 10-year warranty provided by Global Home Warranties
OPEN SUNDAYS BETWEEN 2PM - 4PM OR BY APPOINTMENT WITH AGENT
FINAL DETACHED PROPERTY
Enjoy the richness of country living less than 20 minutes from the City
Set in the peace and tranquillity of the beautiful Sixmile Water valley, on the edge of the bustling market town of Ballyclare, Ollar Valley offers homebuyers the perfect opportunity to enjoy the richness of country living and the convenience of being just a short drive from the city of Belfast, the M2 motorway and the International Airport.
The friendly town of Ballyclare really has something for everyone, whether you prefer a leisurely stroll around its wonderful parks or along the magnificent Sixmile River, the historic name of which 'Ollar' inspired the naming of the development. For those who enjoy more active pursuits the local Sixmile Leisure Centre or any of the many local sports clubs and groups offer many opportunities to get involved.
The picturesque town centre features a vibrant mixture of coffee houses and places to eat as well as fashion and homeware shops, together offering a choice and a friendly service you won't find anywhere else. The town has five schools, all convenient to Ollar Valley and a wide choice of nurseries and day care centres.
They say that location is everything and at Ollar Valley, you really do have everything close by.
From city shopping in Belfast, to hikes in the Glens of Antrim; from strolls on the beaches of the North Antrim coast, to walks along the shores of Lough Neagh, just take a short drive and you're there.
With Belfast International Airport and Belfast City Airport both less than 20 minutes away, the world really is on your doorstep.
The collection of new homes at Ollar Valley offers homebuyers a choice of 9 exceptional house types that exude style and quality.
Each property is designed to reflect the needs of modern family living with spacious room layouts, considered floor plans and high specification finishes throughout, plus a meticulous attention to detail that is the hallmark of every Neptune Group home.
The collection includes three and four bedroom detached, semi-detached and townhouse options finished in low maintenance render or traditional brick. Many of the house types also offer the addition of a spacious sunroom, perfect for sharing with friends and family, or providing that extra bit of living space.
You'll find your perfect place at Ollar Valley, contact Colliers New Homes today for further details.