- HIGH QUALITY SPECIFICATION
- An exceptional quality finish will be incorporated into each of these outstanding homes
- High quality kitchens with choice of doors, handles and worktops to include soft closing doors and drawers
- Integrated appliances with 3 year warranty to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and washer/drier
- Recessed energy efficient LED lighting
- BATHROOM, ENSUITES & WCS
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Chrome towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Recessed lighting
- Thermostatically controlled showers
- FLOOR COVERINGS & TILING
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen, wc, bathroom and ensuite
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures and half height to bath areas
- Carpets to lounge, bedroom, stairs, hallways and landings
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Gas fired central heating
- Internal walls and ceilings painted
- CO detectors
- Contemporary internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Wiring for future satelite point
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Traditional masonry construction
- High thermal insulation and energy efficiency rating
- All rear gardens to be laid out in lawn with grass seed
- uPVC double glazed windows with lockable system
- 10 year home warranty
Millmount Gardens is ideally positioned on a beautiful elevated site, backing on to rolling open countryside with views towards the ciry to the front. This small, stylish development of high specification detached, semi detached and townhouses will no doubt appeal to young professionals and growing families.
Millmount Gardens offers convenience to many leading grammar and primary schools, the Ulster Hospital, Stormont Parliament Buildings, Eastpoint Entertainment Village and Dundonald Village with its array of local amenities. Commuting to all parts of Belfast could not be easier via the Outer Ring which is a short drive away or by the popular Dundonald Park and Ride scheme. The local area plays host to an enviable range of sporting and recreational amenities, including rugby, football and hockey clubs, 2 superb golf courses - Knock Golf Club and Shandon Golf Club, both of which are within a short drive. The increasingly popular Comber Greenway is ideal for those who like to run, walk or cycle along a picturesque traffic free route from Comber through to Titanic Quarter.
The architectural detailing in these modern homes will make them notable for their style, finish and attention to detail. Millmount Gardens will enhance the ambience of the area and will become a hidden gem of a development that will maintain its appeal for decades.
A TRACK RECORD OF CONSISTENCY
In 50 years of building, Fraser Houses has created over 5000 homes and continues to be trusted as one of Northern Ireland's most respected developers.
Fraser Houses was the first company to create a development under the Government's new 'Quality Initiative' of May 2000, stipulating that housing developments needed to have open spaces, extensive tree planting and integrated communty amenities to raise the bar on standards and quality.