New Release of Semi Detached Homes & Apartments
- New Phase Now On Release comprising 3 Semi Detached Homes
- 2 Bedroom Apartments
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Exterior Elevation Finished in Brick/Render/Stone Finish
- High Standard of Floor, Wall And Loft Insulation To Ensure Minimal Heat Loss
- Mouldings To Door And Window Surrounds To Selected House Designs
- Maintenance Free uPVC Energy Efficient Double Glazing With Lockable System (Where Applicable)
- Bitmac Driveway
- Painted Finish To Front Entrance Doors
- Landscaped Rear Gardens
- Front Gardens Landscaped In Keeping With Rest Of The Development.
- Extensive Landscaping To Common Areas
- Timber Fencing And Walling To Boundaries ( Where Appropriate)
- Feature External Lighting To front Door
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Internal Walls And Ceilings Painted Cream Along With The Internal Woodwork
- Contemporary Skirting, Architrave And Panelled Doors With Quality Ironmongery
- Smoke, Heat And Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Comprehensive Range Of Electrical Sockets
- Connection Sockets For BT And TV
- Cabling For Digital And SKY TV Reception Terminated At Single Point Externally
- Zoned Security Alarm
- Choice Of Kitchen Doors Worktop Colours And Handles
- Integrated Electrical Appliances To Include Gas Hob And Electric Oven, Glass Extractor Unit, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher And Washer/Dryer.
- If There Is A Utility Room Appliances and Fitted Free Standing And May Be Combined Depending On Space.
- BATHROOMS, ENSUITE (WHERE APPLICABLE) & WCS
- Contemporary White Sanitary Ware With Chrome Fittings
- Thermostatically Controlled Shower Over Bath In Bathroom With Screen Door
- Thermostatically Controlled Shower In Ensuite
- Chrome Heated Towel rail In Bathroom And Ensuite
- Full Height Tiling To Shower Enclosures
- Where Shower/Bath Is Fitted The Enclosure Walls Will Be Fully Tiled
- Splash Back Tiling To Bathroom Ensuite And Downstairs Cloakroom Basins
- Lounge, Bedrooms Hall Stairs And Landing Carpeted
- Kitchen/Dining Ground Floor Cloakroom, Bathroom And Ensuite Floors Tiled
- Tiled Floor To Sunroom Where Applicable
- Gas Fired Central Heating â€“ Energy Efficient Combination Boiler Which Provides Instant Hot Water On Demand
- Zoned Heating With Time Clock In Line With Building Control Regulations
- All Selections To Be Made From The Builders Nominated Suppliers Only
- All Selections Are Made From Pre-Selected Range And Are Subject To Stage Of Construction
- White Goods Carry a 1 Years Guarantee From Date Of Installation
- NHBC 10 Year Buildmark Warranty
- **Please Note Photos Are Of Previous Show House ****
Set Against the backdrop of Wolf Hill and overlooking Belfast city and beyond is Mill Valley, a welcoming place to call home.
Mill Valley has already become established as a desirable address in North Belfast. The first phase of this hugely successful development comprised well designed houses and apartments that set exemplary standards in terms of quality craftsmanship within the construction and finish of the homes.
With the first phase fully sold Lagan Homes are announcing Mill Valley Phase 2 and welcome you to peruse the impressive house design s for the 2,3 & 4 bedroom semi-detached and detached dwellings on offer.
Situated less than four miles north of Belfast city at the foot of the vast Wolf Hill is the bustling village of Ligoniel. In the past this lively village was primarily associated with the bleaching and spinning of flax, indeed at one time there was no less than six mills operating in the area. Since then the village has become a vibrant and convenient place to set up home offering a range of local shops and community services such as health centre, parent and toddler groups, post office, scenic parks and leisure activities.
The village also has the benefit of an excellent road traffic system into Belfast city centre.
The Next Chapter
Presenting to homeowners peace of mind, the homes at Mill Valley have been constructed using the latest building methods resulting in inspirationally designed homes with character excellent specifications and exceptional energy ratings. The homes at Mill Valley have been created employing skilful attention to detail. From positioning the house type on the particular plot to ensuring the external faÃ§ade is well proportioned and is complemented by the materials used to style interior space to be bright and practical.
Why Choose A Lagan Home?
Lagan Homes has been building outstanding homes for over 30 years. In that time it has provided thousands of people with homes they love and that suits their lifestyle. They are desirable homes because of their design and how they are made to enhance how one lives.
Our new homes are energy efficient with high levels of insulation thereby reducing heat loss and your fuel bills. They achieve energy efficiency ratings far in excess of the average for Northern Ireland.
Safety & Security
Double glazing window locks* 3 point locking system to main doors, smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors and security alarms are installed throughput giving home owners peace of mind and potentially lower insurance premiums. (* WINDOW LOCKS- EXCULING EMERGENCY ESCAPE WINDOWS)
New Home Warranty
A 10 year buildmark warranty will be available for all homes at Mill Valley from NHBC which is responsible for setting standards of the house building industry.
Your New Home
Owners have the satisfaction of knowing that Mill Valley represents a team effort involving the dedication commitment and expertise of our finest architects and craftsmen. Owners will also benefit from a full turnkey finish.