Nothing Compares To Living Here!
- For A Private Appointment Please contact our Newtownards Office on 02891 800700
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Insulated to the New Building Regulation Standards
- Walls and ceiling painted throughout
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Oak finish internal doors with quality ironmongery and glazed where appropriate
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- Phoenix gas fired central heating system
- FLOOR COVERINGS AND TILING
- Ceramic tiled floor to hall, kitchen/dining, bathroom, ensuites and WC's
- Wall tiling to wet areas in bathroom, and WC, ensuite fully tiled
- Carpets to lounge (where applicable) bedrooms, stairs and landing
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- All gardens to be laid in lawn with planting and hedging (where applicable)
- Parking areas and paths will be bitmaced and/or paved
- Double glazed windows
- Entrance door with multipoint locking system
- Outside water tap
- Enclosed rear gardens
- External lighting to front and rear door
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- A Management Company will organise the upkeep of the communal areas
- KITCHEN AND UTILITY SPECIFICATION
- High quality units with choice of door, quartz stone worktops / splashbacks and handles
- Range of integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Concealed under lighting to kitchen units
- Down lights to ceiling
PHASE 2 RELEASE - Mill Place, Mill Village Comber
Simon Brien residential are delighted to announce the release of phase two by Dunlop Homes of their Luxury Semi Detached and Detached Properties within the prestigious Mill Village, Comber.
This exciting new release, Mill Place will allow the discerning buyer to purchase a turnkey Property built to the exacting standards of this renowned Developer.
As part of this exciting release Dunlop Homes Ltd. have instructed us to introduce the Properties to the Sales Market at extremely competitive prices thus encouraging buyers to purchase off plan.
As such we strongly recommend an early site visit to inspect at pre completion stage the limited number of properties available within this release and with prices from only £167,500 we are confident that this select number of Properties will appeal to a myriad of purchasers.
That original vision was for a development which would, from the outset, look and feel 'established'. The layout echoed Comber town centre, with common courtyard spaces, creating a warm feeling of community, while roads and generous car parking provision have been carefully managed to maintain the 'Village' atmosphere.
The idea of a turnkey development is not a new one, but in Northern Ireland it has most often been associated with first time buyers. The Mill Village turned that idea on its head by introducing the turnkey concept at luxury level.
An infinity pool set under the original brick vaulted ceilings with views onto landscaped paved courtyards through imposing arched windows... quiet spaces... a fully equipped gym... no queues. It sounds almost too good to be true but it's a facility that is already available to all Mill Villagers!
A place to meet and relax, it allows friendships to be built and extends the 'public space' of the complex to an indoor location. It has been an important tool in helping to realise the vision of creating not just a development of attractive houses, but a genuine, vibrant community.