With a superb range of varied house types designed by Alan Patterson Design, this exclusive new development introduces a whole new style of modern living to this part of Portadown.
Ideally situated just off Gilford Road, Lisnagrilly Hall exudes a fresh rural atmosphere on the outskirts of the town, and this excellent range of house types offers space, style and comfort to suit most needs.
This area of Portadown has long been established as one of the most sought after addresses in the town, offering convenience to many of the leading schools, as well as being within walking distance of the beautiful parkland Portadown Golf Course.
Portadown has changed in recent years, and now boasts a range of excellent shopping and entertainment facilities, including the well renowned Seagoe Hotel, along with many beautiful parks and riverside walks.
There are also a host of sporting and recreational clubs including football, rugby, hockey and tennis. The ideal location of Lisnagrilly Hall means that residents could not be better placed to enjoy all the facilities that this changing town has to offer.
This excellent range of new homes by WGK Homes Ltd. will provide thoughtfully planned internal layouts - the well proportioned accommodation will suit any family, and the notable external finish of each house type will enhance the ambience of the development, providing a classical look that maintain its appeal for decades.
• Choice of kitchen units available from a selected range to include hob and oven
• Intergrated dishwasher, extractor hood, washing machine and fridge / freezer
• White sanitary ware in bathroom, shower room and cloakroom
• Wood burning stove
• Gas fired heating system
• Pressurised water system
• uPVC fascia and soffits
• Feature staircase with oak handrail and newel posts
• Contemporary oak finish panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
• Recessed low voltage ceiling lighting in kitchen, bathroom and ensuites
• uPVC French doors (where applicable)
• Internally painted walls and ceilings
• Floor tiling to hallways, kitchen / dining, bathrooms, WC and ensuite (where applicable)
• Wall tiling to shower enclosure, bath areas and splash backs to wash hand basin
• Comprehensive electrical specification including a range of TV and telephone points
• Intruder alarm system and mains powered smoke alarms
• Tarmac driveways
• Flagged path around house
• Outside water tap
• Gardens sown to front and rear in grass seed
• Selected brick boundary walling and timber fencing (where applicable)
• NHBC 10 year warranty