- The Blossom Show Home (Site 5) And Lilium Exhibition Home (Site 2) Open Sundays 2-4pm Or By Private Appointment Through Our Newtownards Office 02891 800700
- Bespoke kitchen designed & fitted with your wide choice of soft close doors & drawers, worktops (with upstands) & handles
- Hob splashback
- Appliances to include integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven, & extractor fan (where applicable)
- Concealed chrome under cupboard lighting
- Recessed low voltage chrome
- Choice of ceramic floor tiling from a superior range
- BATHROOM / ENSUITE / CLOAKROOM
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Chrome heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuites
- Thermostatically controlled shower to ensuite
- Extensive choice of floor tiles to bathroom, ensuite, & cloakroom with tiled splashbacks to sinks
- Fully tiled shower enclosure to ensuite
- Recessed chrome down lighters to bathroom and ensuite ceilings
- GENERAL HOUSE FEATURES
- Superfast fibre-optic broadband FTTP with speeds of up to 330Mb/s
- Energy efficient Natural Gas Heating with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Choice of carpets (with underlay) to lounge, hall, stairs, landing, and bedrooms
- Choice of fireplace surround with electric fire
- Internal walls & ceilings painted in neutral colour
- Mains and battery supply smoke, heat & carbon monoxide detectors
- Painted, moulded skirting and architraves
- Panelled painted internal doors with brushed chrome ironmongery
- Northland 2 Year Maintenance Cover
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Extensive use of natural Mourne stone features to traditionally built homes finished in brick or render (site specific)
- Feature external lighting fitted front and rear
- Open space to be landscaped
- Pebbled driveway
- Rear gardens enclosed with timber fencing (where applicable)
- Outside water tap
- Management Company will be set-up to manage common areas
- Please not photographs are of current show house
ON RELEASE NOW
Handcrafted Homes from Northland Developments. Prices starting from £155,000.
For further information contact either Debbie Briggs at Northland Developments on 02891 479277, or Andrea White at Simon Brien Residential (Newtownards Office) on 02891 800700.
With over 20 years experience of building tailor-made homes in the North Down area, Northland Developments offer a reputable service catering to all needs, from first-time buyers to large families. Committed to the community, all on-going developments, including Claremont at Riverhill and The Green at Bridgelea, are located within the Newtownards area.
From one-to-one turnkey consultations and meetings with site managers, to an assigned person to answer any queries and an 'open door policy' at the Conlig Sales Office, customers can enjoy a stress free process from start to finish.
What's more, with unrivalled turnkey options and an outstanding back up and maintenance service, it's not difficult to see why plenty of customers have chosen to buy their second home with Northland.
Situated on the Donaghadee Road, the small and self-contained development of Lily Wood Lane boasts an immaculate collection of both detached and semi-detached homes, each designed to turnkey specification.
ENJOY THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN INSIDE AND OUTSIDE LIVING
Perched magnificently at the most northern tip of Strangford Lough and the gateway to the ever-famous Ards Peninsula, the town of Newtownards is surrounded by the most beautiful scenery Northern Ireland has to offer.
Not only is the largest sea Lough in the British Isles just minutes from your door, owners of a home in Lily Wood Lane are also a short drive away from Castle Espie, Mount Stewart and Scrabo Country Park.
BREATHTAKING SCENERY ALL AROUND YOU
Characterised by spacious, modern interiors and finished with stone from the Mourne Mountains, no detail has been overlooked in the quest to ensure that these handcrafted homes lend themselves to convenient, family living.
Choose a timeless home and let the area speak for itself.