Ideally located on Antrim’s sought after Belfast Road, Laurel Manor offers a range of quality detached, semi detached homes and apartments, within 10 minutes walk of the historic town centre.
- High quality, kitchen units with choice of door, worktop and handles - Integrated appliances to include; gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine - Contemporary white sanitary ware - Ceramic wall and floor tiling to kitchen and bathrooms (selected areas)
- Carpet to hall, stairs, landing, lounge and bedrooms - Recessed down lighting to kitchen and bathrooms - Generous electrical specification - High levels of insulation - Gas fired central heating - Walls painted throughout with Magnolia Emulsion finish
- Bevelled skirting and architrave painted in Eggshell paint
- Feature Focal Point Fireplace In Houses
- Oak veneer doors with chrome door furniture
- Painted sand and cement rendered finish
- Communal and private landscaped gardens with lawns top soiled and sown in seed - PVC front entrance door and PVC double glazed windows - Dedicated parking spaces to all properties