A stunning collection of 3 & 4 bedroom detached and semi-detached homes
Welcome to Laurel Bank, a development of distinguished detached and semi detached homes nestled in the beautiful County Antrim countryside. Borrowing its name from the home of the original land owners, the Crawford family, Laurel Bank promises to enhance this already stunning locality.
The friendly village of Moneyreagh features its own primary school, community centre, parish hall and of course outstanding childcare facilities and coffee shops. It is the perfect location for those who wish to commute to Belfast, Lisburn or the surrounding towns and villages. It was once the home of poet Robert Huddlestone and more recently, local sporting hero Rory McIlroy.
The collection of new homes at Laurel Bank offers homebuyers a choice of 6 exceptional house types that exude style and quality. Each property is designed to reflect the needs of modern family living with spacious room layouts, considered floor plans and high specification finishes throughout, plus a meticulous attention
to detail that is the hallmark of every JH Price & Sons home.
The collection includes three and four bedroom options and a choice of render or brick finish. Many of the house types also offer the addition of a spacious sunroom, perfect for socialising, or that extra bit of living space.
Set in the peace and tranquillity of the beautiful Moneyreagh village, you are less than 20 minutes from the centre of Belfast. This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy the richness of country living and the convenience of being just a short drive from the city.
Quality customer service and after sales service are part of the company ethos and reputation of JH Price and Sons. Customers can be reassured of this by the fact that JH Price and Sons both own, and are developing the luxury Laurel Bank development, where attention to detail is paramount.
- Traditional construction with a mix of high quality brick, stone or render finishes
- Pressurised oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- uPVC fascia boards
- Quality oak interior doors
- Staircase with oak newel post and handrail, painted spindles
- Painted skirting and architraves
- Burglar alarm
- Single garage
- Gardens levelled and sown
- Tarmac driveway
- Paved paths and patio
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Choice of quality kitchen to include appliances (hob, oven, extractor, dishwasher and fridge/freezer)
- Contemporary sanitary ware to bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom
- Choice of fireplace
- Choice of floor tiling to kitchen, bathroom, utility and en-suite
- Carpets to remaining floors
- Painting of internal walls
The specification is further enhanced by a generous PC Sum allowance which allows the purchaser to choose and personalise their own turnkey finish. Please note that Kitchens, sanitary ware and fireplaces must be supplied by nominated suppliers.