This new phase at Lakeside features a superb range of modern, extremely energy
efficient family homes located just off Bushmills Road in what is becoming one of Coleraine’s most sought after addresses.
The internal infrastructure within the development is now really taking shape, and anyone visiting the site will recognise the importance that Farrans and their architects have placed on the wonderful streetscapes.
This area has long been established as one of the most sought after in Coleraine, offering convenience to many leading grammar and primary schools, and is only a few minutes from the centre of the town’s retail heart - whilst commuting to Portrush, Portstewart, Ballymoney or Derry could not be easier.
This unique lakeside community is definitely one of a kind - stylish, modern and creative - it sets new standards in living space for this part of Coleraine. These unique homes will be notable for their style, finish and attention to detail, featuring invaluable outside/ inside storage space, enhancing the lakeside ambience of the area and providing a real gem of a development that will maintain its appeal for decades.
INTERNALLY - WHAT SETS US APART
• Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets and light fittings
• Panelled internal doors with modern quality door furniture
• Moulded skirting boards and architraves
• Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
• Satellite, TV and telephone points to lounge, kitchen and master bedroom
• Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boiler
KITCHENS AND UTILITY ROOMS (Where Applicable)
• High quality units with a choice of doors, worktops and handles
• Integrated appliances to include oven, gas hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer, washer drier and dishwasher
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES AND WC
• Contemporary white shower pod and sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Thermostatically controlled shower over bath (where applicable)
CARPETS, TILING & FLOORING
• Floor tiling to kitchen
• Floor tiling to bathroom, ensuite and wc
• Splashback tiling to wash hand basins
• Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs, landing and hallway
• Wall tiling to bath shower enclosure
• Double glazed windows in uPVC frames
• Excellent level of floor, wall and roof-space insulation
• Traditional brick or render finish
• Outside tap
• Tarmac driveways
• Gardens sown in grass seed and landscaped where applicable
• Timber fencing to rear boundaries
• NHBC 10 Year Warranty