Jubilee Hall nestles on the edge of the quiet sought after village of Doagh and offers a superb selection of period style detached and semi detached homes with the ideal combination of convenience and privacy.
These unique homes enjoy an ideal location just off the Mill Road, a short walk from the bustling village centre. The convenience to Templepatrick (2 miles), Ballyclare (2 miles), Antrim (8 miles) and Belfast (19 miles) bia the M2 Motorway ensures that a host of amenities including social, recreational and educational facilities are close at hand.
The picturesque village surroundings and rural charm create a relaxed ambience and delightful environment, ensuring that Jubilee Hall will be an address in which to live and relax in style, and will give purchasers a host of enticing features to satisfy all of todays needs and lifestyles.
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted.
- Panelled internal doors and modern quality door furniture
- Chamfered skirting boards and architraves
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, TV and telephone points.
- Future Satellite point provided for.
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boiler.
- Wired only for intruder alarm.
KITCHENS AND UTILITY ROOMS (WHERE APPLICABLE)
- High Quality units with a choice of doors, worktops and handles.
- Applicances to include oven, electric hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and where applicable, dishwasher and washer drier.
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES AND WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings.
CARPETS, TILING AND FLOORING
- Wall tiling to kitchen between worktop and high level units.
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Floor tiling to kitchen/dining, bathroom, ensuite and wc.
- Splashback tiling to wash-hand basins.
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs, landing and hallway.
- Double glazed windows in uPVC frames (excellent thermal qualities)
- Excellent level of floor, wall and roof-space insulation.
- Stone pebbles to driveways.
- Front gardens turfed, rear garden topsoiled.
- Timber fencing to boundaries.
- 10 Year Warranty.
• A fully refundable holding deposit of £500.00 is required to book each site. Cheques should be made payable to Simorr Properties Limited. Please note that we cannot accept cash. Contracts are expected to be signed, along with 10% deposit, within six weeks of booking date.
• In order to facilitate a quick and smooth transaction we recommend that all parties use an in-house independent financial advisor of Colin Graham Residential.
• Areas and room dimensions in brochure are an approximate guide.
• Specification may be altered at builder’s discretion- please check with agent at time of booking.
• In on-going developments revisions to specification may occur- please contact our office to ensure no alterations have taken place from 7.10.16 when these particulars were prepared.