- New Development of Three Only Townhouses
- Contemporary Bespoke Design
- Finished to a High Quality Throughout
- Approx. 1,100 sq ft
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Ensuite
- One / Two Reception Rooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Deluxe First Floor Bathroom Suite
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Enclosed Rear Lawn Gardens
- Close Proximity to Grammar / Primary Schools & Arterial Routes to Belfast
- PRICES FROM - £155,000
Independent Property Estates are delighted to receive instructions to introduce to the Sales Market a selection of three newly built luxury Turnkey Townhouses at Irvine Park, Bangor.
Arguably the best value New Homes in Bangor with prices starting from £155,000 these Properties are perfect Family Homes and ideal for discerning buyers who are looking for a Property that is simply ready to move in to.
These luxury homes offer modern contemporary living accommodation with the added benefit of being within close proximity to a host of local amenities, Bangor Grammar School, Primary Schools and arterial routes for those commuting to Belfast.
The Developer takes their environmental responsibilities seriously – improved insulation and robust windows/doors, in line with new and ongoing building regulations, help to keep the draughts out and retains warmth.
Modern energy efficient heating systems reduce the amount of energy used to heat your home, reducing carbon emissions and ensuring lower heating bills.
The Developer uses sustainable and recycled materials where possible and fit dual flush toilets and energy saving light bulbs to help you commit to a more eco-friendly environment and the way we live.
Externally, each Property enjoys front and rear gardens laid in lawn, feature external lighting to the front door and off road parking facilities.
(11a & 11c – End Townhouses)
Lounge (17' 9" x 11' 5")
Kitchen (9' 10" x 8' 0")
Dining Room (10' 3" x 8' 11")
Master Bedroom (12' 1" x 10' 5")
Bedroom Two (13' 6" x 9' 2")
Bedroom Three (9' 8" x 8' 2")
(11b – Mid Townhouse)
Lounge (14' 9" x 10' 3")
Kitchen / Dining Room (17' 7" x 11' 5")
Utility Room (10' 3" x 8' 11")
Master Bedroom (12' 1" x 10' 5")
Bedroom Two (13' 6" x 9' 5")
Bedroom Three (9' 8" x 7' 11")
- Internal decor; walls and ceilings painted
- Painted skirting and architrave
- Solid internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Modern wall hung electric fire
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Connection sockets for BT and terrestrial channels
- Satellite disk and connection to lounge and master bedroom provided
- Natural Gas heating with energy efficient boiler and hot water on demand
- Dual zone heating with thermostatically controlled radiators
- 9 foot ceiling height except bathroom and En-suite
- Mechanical heat recovery ventilation for energy efficient air input and extraction, no drafts from window vents.
- Security alarm system
Kitchen & Utility Room
- High gloss kitchen doors with a choice of 4 colours with modern work top and handles
- Integrated appliances to include electric hob, electric oven, cooker hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Energy efficient down lighting to ceilings
Floor Coverings and Tiling
- Ceramic floor tiling to Hall, WC, Utility Store, Kitchen, Bathroom and En-suite
- Carpets with underlay to all other floors
- Fully height wall tiling to shower enclosures
- Slash backs to bath and wash hand basins
Bathrooms, En-suite & WC
- Contemporary white designer sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Energy efficient down lighting to ceilings of bathroom and en-suite
- Hybrid timber frame construction, for low heating costs
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazed windows and external doors
- Pre Finished Composite Apeer "secure by design" front door with double glazed side light
- Bitmac driveway or parking area
- Front and rear gardens top soiled and sown out for grass.
- Large walled patio area
- 1.8 metre high timber fencing to rear where appropriate
- Outside lighting at all external doors.