Excellent local amenities, superb schools and a wealth of activities on your doorstep make Hugomont Mews the ideal environment in which to settle or bring up a family.
Welcome to Hugomont Mews, a collection of superb 3 and 4 bedroom homes located just off Cushendall Road, within easy reach of the town centre, offering the ideal combination of convenience and privacy.
The excellent location on the edge of the town ensures that residents could not be better placed to enjoy all the superb facilities that Ballymena has to offer, with many of the town’s leading grammar and primary schools within walking distance.
For those interested in sporting, leisure and recreational facilities, the setting of Hugomont Mews could not be better. Ballymena and the award winning village of Broughshane boast many beautiful parks and riverside walks along the Braid River, 2 superb golf courses, leisure centre and excellent rugby, football and hockey clubs.
The busy town centre has an excellent range of local shops, delicatessens, restaurants and other high street retailers located at Fairhill, plus the convenience to Antrim, Coleraine and Belfast via the M2 Motorway ensures that a host of other amenities are close at hand.
The unique location close to the town yet a short walk from the area’s rural charm create a delightful environment and an address in which to live and relax in style. These modern, energy efficient homes will be notable for their external finish and attention to detail, enhancing the ambience of the area and providing a real gem of a development that will set new standards in living space for this part of Ballymena.
STYLISH HOMES CREATED FOR MODERN LIVING
• Contemporary range of kitchen finishes with choice of doors and worktops
• Kitchen appliances to include electric hob, oven, fridge freezer and washing machine
• Fully tiled floor
• Tiled upstand between worktop and high level units
• Optional Gas Hob
• Modern white sanitary ware to bathrooms, ensuites and WCs
• Fully tiled floor
• Fully tiled shower enclosures and splash backs to sinks and baths
• Pre finished internal doors with contemporary door furniture
• Bevelled and painted skirting boards and architraves
• Painted balustrades and handrails to stairs
• Wired for alarm system
• Walls and ceilings painted in emulsion
• Quality carpet to bedrooms, reception room, stairs and landing
• Excellent level of floor, walls and roofspace insulation to latest Building Control regulations
• Gas fired central heating
• Tiled hall
• Double glazed windows in uPVC frames
• Composite front door with 5 point locking system
• Seamless aluminium guttering and PVC downpipes
• Front gardens turfed, rear garden sewn in grass seed
• Tarmac driveways
• Timber fencing to rear boundaries
• 10 year warranty