KITCHENS & UTILITY ROOMS
– Choice of high quality units with choice of door, handle and solid stone worktop
– Integrated appliances to include electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge / freezer and dishwasher
– Washing machine and dryer in utility room or kitchen
– Under unit lighting to kitchen cupboards
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES & WCS
– Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
– Shower cubicles with glass screens will be fitted in the bathroom and ensuite
FLOOR COVERINGS & TILING
– Tiled floors to kitchen/dining areas, bathrooms, ensuites and WCs
– Tiling to wet areas within bathrooms, ensuites and WCs
– Oak wooden flooring to dining room and hall
– A choice of carpet with quality underlay is provided for the lounge, stairs / landing and all bedrooms
– Internal walls and ceilings painted
– Solid wood newel posts and handrails with balustrades
– Woodburner / open fire to each home
– Mains supply smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
– A generous provision of power points is provided throughout the house
– All satellite and ethernet points wired back to central hub area along-side incoming fibre-optic connection
– Gas fired central heating
– All gardens topsoiled and seeded
– Brick paviour driveway
– Double glazed windows
– Hardwood painted front door
– Outside water tap
– Feature external lighting to front and back door
Nestled just off the Old Dundonald Road, the unique development of Greenway Gate boasts an impressive collection of four, stunning detached homes.
Situated in the exclusive area of Dundonald, residents of Greenway Gate are spoilt for choice when it comes to exciting things to see and do.
Whether it's strolling along the treelined paths at the nearby Stormont Estate, admiring the picturesque views from the renowned Scrabo Tower, or spending a fun-filled day at Streamvale Open Farm, the Dundonald area certainly appeals to every member of the family.
What's more, with Comber Greenway located just a stone's throw away, there's plenty of opportunity to spend a peaceful afternoon with nature. For those who love to kick back and relax with a coffee in hand, why not visit the popular General Merchants café situated on the Newtownards Road, or travel into the Ballyhackamore area to truly experience some of Northern Ireland's best eateries? Whatever it may be, residents of Greenway Gate are guaranteed an accessible location in which to create lasting memories.
Designed to an impeccably high standard, no detail has been overlooked in the quest to ensure comfortable, family living.
Finished to stylish turn-key specification, the homes of Greenway Gate showcase spacious, modern interiors, whilst not overlooking the importance of striking exteriors.
Boasting comfortable four-bedroom homes, Greenway Gate is ideal for growing families wishing to settle down in a secluded area, all the while benefiting from an accessible location, with a wealth of amenities located nearby.
From leading primary and secondary schools, exceptional eateries and outstanding entertainment facilities, to convenience stores, local boutiques and beautiful green spaces, it goes without saying that everything a homeowner could possibly need is located right on the doorstep.