Final Phase now on release!
- FINAL PHASE!
- Glenford Grove
- Residential Development
- Comprising: 2x Semi Detached &
- 3x Detached
- Luxury Turnkey Homes
- From 1,270 Sq Ft.
- Completion From June 2017
- BOOK NOW!
Independent Property Estates are delighted to receive instructions to market For Sale the Final Phase at Glenford Grove providing a selection of prestigious Detached & Semi Detached Homes, situated off the Glenford Road in Newtownards.
These insanely beautiful turnkey Properties will offer discerning buyers the opportunity to purchase a newly built Home in a much sought after residential area which is ideally located within close proximity to Newtownards Town Centre and the Newtownards to Belfast Dual Carriageway.
We sold out the first phase of this exciting development, so naturally we are releasing the Final Phase early due to popular demand and the listings are now live.
Glenford Grove really is the hottest product right now on the market place in Newtownards and this Final Phase is now on release and provides discerning purchasers the opportunity to acquire from a selection of 2x Semi Detached and 3x Detached Turnkey Properties from circa 1,270 sq ft.
These spacious homes will provide luxury living within a prestigious development providing easy access to Newtownards Town Centre and will also provide further access to Belfast, Bangor and beyond due to its close proximity to arterial routes to these destinations.
This ideal location also provides easy access to the nearby Ards Shopping Centre which is within walking distance and also close proximity to local Schools and Churches.
This final phase of only 2x Semi-Detached and 3x Detached Turnkey Homes will appeal to many purchasers particularly in light of the spacious accommodation extending from circa 1,270 sq ft.
- High quality units with choice of door, work tops and handles
- Range of integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Concealed under lighting to kitchen units
- Down lights to ceiling
Bathroom, Ensuites and WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower in Ensuite
- Down lights to ceiling
Floor Coverings and Tiling
- Co-ordinated ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units
- Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen, bathroom, ensuites and Wcs
- Wall tiling to wet areas in bathroom, ensuites and Wcs
- Carpet to lounge, bedrooms, halls stairs and landings
- Walls and ceiling painted throughout
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors as required by Building Regulations
- Moulded skirting and architraves
- Flush pre-finished internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- Phoenix gas fired central heating system
- All gardens to be laid in lawn with grass seed
- Cream stone driveway
- Upvc triple glazed windows
- Black Upvc front door
- White Upvc fascia and soffit
- Outside water tap
- Boundary fencing to side and rear where there is no existing boundary
- External lighting to front and rear door
- NHBC 10 year Warranty