- For A Private Appointment Please Contact Our South Belfast Office On 028 9066 8888.
- An Exclusive Development Of 4 Contemporary Designed Family Homes Within A Highly Esteemed Suburb
- Bespoke under stair storage systems where applicable
- Bespoke fitted walk-in wardrobes Sites 3 & 4 include his & hers walk-in wardrobes
- All walls to be painted in matt emulsion
- Moulded skirting boards (8" downstairs 6" upstairs) and 3" architraves with hockey stick throughout
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient Combi/System (where applicable) boilers
- Comprehensive range of electrical fittings to include light fittings and electrical sockets throughout as well as TV points in all rooms (including bedrooms), a telephone/date point in the living room (main BT point) and master bedroom (extension point) and a light fitting in the roofspace
- Gas stoves set in tiled recess in chimney breast with granite hearth & trim
- Pre-wired for BT Fibre Optic
- White painted 4 panel raised mould internal doors with quality brushed stainless-stell ironmongery
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Speaker cables pulled to locations in kitchen, family and living rooms, feeding back to central 'hub' location in cloakroom cupboard
- Fully installed security alarm
- High quality units with choice of traditional / contemporary doors with a range of colours and handles to choose from
- Choice of 'Sinquastone' re-engineered quartz worktops
- Contemporary chrome 'Blanco' tap
- Integrated appliances to include; branded gas hob, stacked branded electric oven & microwave oven combi, and integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher & extractor
- 1.5 bowl low profile S.S. sink
- Pendant light fittings ('Hektar' LED by IKEA) above island
- Recessed downlighters to open plan Kitchen/Dining
- Utility with a choice of laminate worktop, doors and handles
- Choice of colour of wall units
- Plumbed for free standing washing machine & tumble dryer
- BATHROOMS ENSUITES & WC
- High quality contemporary white sanitary ware
- Recessed downlighters
- 4 piece contemporary bathroom suite
- One LED illuminated mirror with de-mister pad to bathroom & one to the master ensuite, both with Bluetooth speaker
- Free standing bath
- Heated chrome towel radiators
- Wall to wall feature mirror in bathroom
- Low profile shower trays and toughened glass doors and panels throughout
- Wall mounted vanity units to bathroom and master ensuite. Semi- pedestal wash hand basin to WC
- Three thermostatic bar showers with dual head: rain drench and separate hand held
- FLOORING AND TILES
- Choice of quality ceramic floor tiles to Hall, Kitchen/Dining, Snug, Bathroom, Ensuites, Cloakroom and Utility
- Choice of high quality timber laminate or carpet to Lounge and Bedrooms
- Choice of tiled splashback to Kitchen
- Choice of full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Choice of quality wall tiles to feature areas in Bathroom & Ensuites
- Choice of tiled wall panel to WC
- Choice of quality carpets to Stairs & Landings
- Traditional cavity wall construction with K-Rend colour render finish
- Sites 1 & 2 include feautre natural Donegal Sandstone cladding to front bay projection
- Wall lighting to each facade
- Dual colour woodgrain double glazed PWV windows
- Black PVC soffit, fascia, decorative bargeboards and finials
- Black seamless aluminium guttering and extruded aluminium down pipes
- Natual slate roofs
- Feature brick pavers to driveways and pathways at front
- Bevelled grey flags to rear patio and pathways at sides
- External power sockets to front and rear
- Feature external bollard lighting to front driveways
- Automated gate access link to smart phones
- Painted vertical boarded timber fencing to rear gardens with capping piece
- External water tap to rear garden
- Front garden boundaries defined by garden retaining walls (where applicable) and black estate railing
- Composite front door with 5 point multi-locking system
- Lawns turfed to front and rear
- NHBC 10-year warranty
- Please Note: Images are of Site 1
A private gated development nestled on the leafy Newforge Lane.
Tucked away in the leafy suburb of Malone in the desirable BT9 area of Belfast, the exclusive development at Newforge offers a collection of four immaculate family homes, each characterised by spacious, modern interiors and beautifully-designed exteriors.
The magnificence of these homes also lies in their surroundings - as well as being close to Shaw's Bridge and the bustling Lisburn Road this unique development is on the doorstep to some of the most beautiful scenery that Belfast has to offer. From Belvoir Forest Park and Ormeau Parklands, to Lagan Meadows and Malone Golf Club, this location is truly in a league of its own.
Boasting the ideal balance between comfort and convenience, these new homes are also within easy reach of an abundance of local amenities, including first-class eateries, independent boutiques, supermarkets, museums, sports teams, leading primary and secondary schools and the world-renowned Queen's University Belfast.
What's more, thanks to great transport facilities and easy access to not only Belfast City Centre and Lisburn but also both George Best and Belfast International Airport, these homes are perfectly placed for commuters.
It goes without saying that this new development would be ideal for growing families wishing to lay down roots in one of Northern Ireland's most sought-after locations.
Forest Gate – the forever family home.
With modern family living an integral part of its design Forest Gate is a development in the heart of the desireable BT9 postcode of 4 contemporary detached family homes finished to an immaculate standard.
Small enough to care, Large enough to cope
"We respect our clients and homebuyers, and it is our goal to hand them not just a new house at an affordable price, but a superbly built home they can be proud of."
MD & Founder of Alskea
With a rapidly expanding portfolio of work in the residential sector, Alskea has gained an exceptional reputation for building high quality turnkey homes. Since it's inception over a decade ago, Alskea has been the proud winner of numerous awards and to this day, the company is continuing to meet the high standards expected by every discerning purchaser.
What can you expect from your new home in Forest Gate?
Quality: A finely crafted and beautiful home constructed by a dedicated and experienced team, who pay great attention to detail and take pride in their work.
Security: With intruder alarms, locking windows and a five-point multi locking composite front door, homeowners can benefit from peace of mind.
Efficiency: High levels of thermal insulation and gas-fired central heating ensure warmth and efficiency.
Warranty: The industry leaders in Buildmark cover; NHBC will provide a ten-year warranty for all homes in Forest Gate.
After Sales: Homeowners will experience a second to none after sales service, and Alskea staff will deal with any queries or issues that may arise in a friendly, efficient and professional manner
Our most recent constructions include;
Wellington Park Townhouses
Wellington Park Apartments
San Souci Park
Balmoral Park Gardens