- Detached Georgian style house - 1750 sq ft
- Stone detailing to the front on SITE 2
- 4 Double bedrooms including Master with en-suite
- Potential ground floor 5th Bedroom or Living room
- Open plan Kitchen, Dining and Family area
- Modern fitted Kitchen with Appliances - Fridge, hob, oven, dishwasher & extractor fan
- Formal Lounge with Cast iron wood burning Stove (SITE 2)
- Bathroom and en-suite with modern white suites
- Downstairs Cloakroom & under stairs store
- Fitted Utility room - plumbed for washing machine
- Spacious first floor landing
- LED spotlights
- Good electrical specification throughout
- Modern painted finish to skirtings & architraves
- Solid wood internal doors
- White PVC double glazing and black composite front door
- Calor Gas central heating
- Driveway finished in tarmac with pin kerbs
- Brick paved patio and pathway
- Close panelled timber boundary fencing
- Entrance pillars and low wall with red brick detailing along front
- Semi detached single garage with remote operated roller shutter (Type 2 houses only)
- Showhouse finish to site one including tiling and carpets
- Internal painting throughout
- Rear garden finished in topsoil
- space for a garage, by further negotiation
- CRL warranty
'FLORIDA GROVE'-- NEW RELEASE - SITE 2
'Florida Grove' is situated on the original site of the old Florida Auto Point at Drumreagh, Co.Down. This brand new exclusive development of only 4 elegant detached Georgian Style Homes will offer generous, superbly appointed family accommodation finished to a high quality turnkey specification.
There will be two distinctive house types, ranging from 1700 sq ft - 1750 sq ft . The inner two houses (Type 2 - 1750 sq ft ) will have attractive natural stone detailing to the front porch and come with a semi detached single garage.
Conveniently situated in this much desired location between Ballygowan and Lisbane with good commuter access to the surrounding villages of Saintfield, Comber, Lisbane, Balloo and Killinchy. Local Primary schools of Carrickmannon, Alexander Dixon, Killinchy Primary and the Right Rascal's nursery school at Kilmood are all close at hand.
A range of local amenities are available at Lisbane and Ballygowan with popular restaurants ofThe Poachers Pocket, the Chestnut Inn, Thatched 'Post office' tea rooms, The Old School House and Balloo House are all just a short drive away. Equine facilities, Golfing at Mahee, local running and cycling clubs, water sports on Strangford Lough and delightful country walks are just some of the things available in the area.
Good commuter routes and bus services from Lisbane, Balloo and Ballygowan service a number of renowned schools in Belfast, Newtownards, Saintfield and Downpatrick. Belfast City Centre is only 30 minutes away.