- Show House is Closed For The Holidays - Viewing By Private Appointment Only. Please Contact Our Lisburn Road Office On 02890 668888
- All walls to be painted light grey matt emulsion
- Ceilings and woodwork to be painted white
- Moulded skirting boards (4" throughout and 3" architrave with hockey stick)
- Gas fired central heating
- Comprehensive range of electrical fittings to include light fittings and electrical sockets throughout as well as TV points in living room, kitchen and master bedroom, a telephone / data point in the living room (main BT point) and master bedroom (extension point) and a light fitting in the roofspace
- Gas stove in living room
- Pre-wired for BT Fibre Optic
- White painted 4 panel raised mould internal doors with quality brushed stainless-steel ironmongery
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Fully installed security alarm
- High quality units with choice of traditional / contemporary doors with a range of colours and handles to choose from
- Choice of quality worktop
- Integrated appliances to include; branded gas hob, branded electric double oven, branded integrated microwave and integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and extractor
- Contemporary chrome monoblock tap
- 1.5 bowl low profile S.S sink
- Recessed downlighters to open plan Kitchen/Dining
- Choice of laminate worktop, doors and handles (where applicable)
- Choice of colour of wall units
- Plumbed for free standing washing machine & tumble dryer
- BATHROOMS, ENSUITES & WC's
- High quality contemporary white sanitary ware
- Recessed downlighters
- 4 piece contemporary bathroom suite
- Free standing bath
- Heated chrome towel radiators
- Wall to wall feature mirror in bathroom
- Low profile shower trays and toughened glass doors and panels throughout
- Two thermostatic bar showers with dual head: rain drench and separate hand held
- FLOORING & TILES
- Choices of quality ceramic floor tiles to Entrance Hall & Kitchen / Dining, Bathroom, Ensuites, WC and Utility
- Choice of high quality timber laminate or carpet to Lounge and Bedrooms
- Choice of full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Choice of tiled splashback to Kitchen
- Choice of quality wall tiles to feature areas in Bathroom and Ensuites
- Choice of tiled wall panel to WC
- Choice of quality carpets to Stairs & Landings
- Traditional cavity wall construction with brick corbelling details, soldier course and reconstituted granite door and window surrounds (where applicable)
- Red clay facing brick walls and K-rend wall panels (where applicable)
- One light fitting at front and gable (where applicable) two at rear patio
- Dual colour woodgrain double glazed PVC windows
- Natural slate roofs
- Black seamless aluminium guttering and extruded aluminium down pipes
- Brick pavers to front pathways arround houses, grey bevelled flags to sides and rear patios (where applicable)
- External power socket to rear
- Painted vertical boarded timber fencing to rear gardens
- External water tap to rear garden
- Front garden boundaries defined by black metal railing
- Composite front door with 5 point multi-lock system
- Bitmac driveways
- Lawns turfed to front and seeded to rear
- NHBC 10-year Warranty
ABOUT FINAGHY PARK GARDENS
Situated within the highly sought-after area of South Belfast, Finaghy Park Gardens strikes the perfect balance between comfortable and secluded living, all the while benefitting from the hustle and bustle of Belfast's thriving City Centre, located just minutes away.
With beautiful exteriors and spacious interiors, it goes without saying that these homes are sure to appeal to young professionals and growing families wishing to settle down in a welcoming area. Thanks to excellent road links and the conveniently situated Finaghy Train Station, the commute to Belfast's City Centre has never been easier.
An exceptionally located home provides the opportunity to create lasting memories in the surrounding area. Why not enjoy an adventurous family day out at the picturesque Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon Park, or kick back and relax at one of Belfast's many outstanding cafés, pubs and restaurants? Whatever it may be, residents of Finaghy Park Gardens are guaranteed no shortage of exciting things to see and do. With an abundance of esteemed golf courses and open green spaces located nearby, it's easy to see why Finaghy Park Gardens is ideal for those who love the great outdoors.
What's more, with every amenity a homeowner may need located right on their doorstep, residents of Finaghy Park Gardens don't have far to travel to access some of the very best facilities that Northern Ireland has to offer. From renowned primary and secondary schools, to supermarkets, leisure facilities and entertainment establishments, this area boasts nothing less than accessibility and convenience.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
With a rapidly expanding portfolio of work in the residential sector, Alskea has gained an exceptional reputation for building high quality turnkey homes. Since it's inception over a decade ago, Alskea has been the proud winner of numerous awards and to this day, the company is continuing to meet the high standards expected by every discerning purchaser.
What can you expect from your new home in Finaghy Park Gardens?
A finely crafted and beautiful home constructed by a dedicated and experienced team, who pay great attention to detail and take pride in their work.
With intruder alarms, locking windows and a five-point multi locking composite front door, homeowners can benefit from peace of mind.
High levels of thermal insulation and gas–fired central heating ensure warmth and efficiency.
The industry leaders in Buildmark cover; NHBC will provide a ten–year warranty for all homes in Finaghy Park Gardens.
Homeowners will experience a second to none after sales service, and Alskea staff will deal with any queries or issues that may arise in a friendly, efficient and professional manner.
Immaculate homes striking the balance between comfort and convenience