A stunning collection of 3 & 4 bedroom detached and semi-detached homes and townhouses with a stylish turnkey finish.
A delightful combination of exceptional detached and semi- detached homes designed with a hint of Art Deco styling. A stunning collection of family homes offering discerning homebuyer’s quality and luxury that meets the needs of a modern lifestyle.
Set in an ideal location just off the Ballymena Road on the outskirts of Antrim, with close proximity to The Junction Retail and Leisure Park, this unique, superbly designed development offers home buyers superior quality and style with added convenience.
Stunning Family Homes
From superior internal and external finishes to the magnificent choice of quality bathrooms, kitchens, tiling and flooring, every Lotus home is built with comfort, style and elegance in mind.
With high performance double glazed windows, highly efficient gas central heating and the added luxury of a wood burning stove you will be able to spend a lot more time and a lot less money enjoying the comfort of your new home.
Ferrard Meadow Specification
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
- A choice of fully fitted kitchens and utility rooms
- Integrated appliances where applicable including built-in oven and hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Washer Dryer to kitchen (washing machine to utility room where applicable)
- Feature downlighters to kitchen
Bathrooms, En-Suites & WCs
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Shower over bath with shower screen (except where separate shower is provided in main bathroom)
- All en-suites have thermostatic showers
- Feature down lighters to main bathroom and ensuite
Floor Coverings & Tiles
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen/dining, utility room, bathroom, en-suite and WC
- Ceramic wall tiling between units to kitchen and utility with full height tiling to shower enclosures and above bath
- Splash back tiling to all wash hand basins
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landing
- Beautifully designed homes by KCA Architects Ltd.
- 10 Year structural warranty
- Double glazed high performance lockable UPVC windows
- High performance front doors with a 5 point locking system
- Mains gas central heating system with a high energy efficient boiler
- High thermal insulation and energy efficiency rating
- Front and rear gardens top soiled and seeded
- Tarmac driveway
- Timber fencing to rear garden boundaries
- Traditional masonry construction with coloured render or brickwork and stonework on selected plots
- Feature light to front and rear doors
- Wood burning stove including granite hearth
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets throughout, including TV and telephone points
- Wired for satellite point
- Wired for security alarm
- Painted doors with chrome ironmongery
- Painted skirting, architraves, stair handrails & balustrades
- All internal walls and ceilings painted throughout
- Smoke, heat and CO2 detectors as standard
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.