Drumlin Mews is a charming modern country development of two detached Gatelodge
Cottages and two semi-detached Coach Houses on the scenic Drennan Road, Boardmills.
These exclusive homes have great character and identity, designed to blend into their
surroundings incorporating beautiful stonework in a quiet tree lined rural setting
close to the main road network.
It's the ideal location for those wishing to escape city life with a short commute to work
being just 13 miles from Belfast and 7 miles from Lisburn. The development is characterised by its open countryside surroundings yet easy access to shops, schools and recreational facilities. From Rowallane Gardens and Hillsborough Castle to Forestside Shopping Centre
and bustling Carryduff, this is the perfect location in so many ways.
A comprehensive, modern turnkey specification using the very best
in terms of quality products and stylish finishes.
THE MAIN STRUCTURE
• Internal walls are of timberframe construction. External walls are of brick, stone and/or plaster render. The external finish is topped by uPVC square edge soffit board with decorative redwood fascia. The roof has a contrasting graphite natural fibre cement slate crowned by a dry fixed ridge tile. uPVC guttering and downpipes compliment the external trim.
KITCHENS & UTILITY ROOMS
• High quality shaker units with contemporary handles and doors and perfectly finished with granite worktops
• Integrated appliances to include electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
• Under unit lighting to kitchen cupboards
• Recessed down lighters to ceilings
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES AND WC'S
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome/satin chrome fittings
• Chrome finished towel radiator in the main bathroom and ensuite
• Recessed down lighters to ceilings
FLOOR COVERINGS & TILING
• Tiled floors to kitchen/dining areas, bathrooms, ensuites and WC's
• Tiling to wet areas within bathrooms, ensuites and WC's
• Full height tiling to shower enclosures
• A choice of carpet with quality underlay is provided for the lounge, stairs/landing and all bedrooms. Upgrading to other floor coverings available at an additional cost
• Internal decor, walls painted in ammonite with white ceilings
• Solid wood newel posts and handrails painted in satin white
• 4" bevelled edge MDF skirting and 3" contemporary MDF architrave painted satin white
• Contemporary 4 panel white wooden internal doors with quality brushed steel ironmongery
• Mains supply smoke detectors
• A generous provision of power points is provided throughout the house. TV points are provided in all bedrooms and a telephone point is installed beside the lounge TV point. Wiring for future satellite point
• Oil fired central heating system with 1000l double bonded tank in rear garden
• Ventilation/extractor fans are fitted in the kitchen, bathroom, ensuite (where applicable) and WC
• All gardens top soiled and seeded
• Paved rear patio and paths around house (where applicable)
• Bitmac driveway
• Black uPVC windows and doors
• Composite front door
• Outside water tap
• Boundary fencing & walls depending on plot location
• Feature external lighting to front & back door
• Garage with up and over door, internal light and power point
A lot of time and effort has gone into the design of your new home to ensure it has been constructed and installed with the latest technologies to minimise annual running costs and help the environments carbon footprint.
• FSC approved timberframe and roof trusses
• 150mm Kingspan insulation under the ground floor
• 150mm Isover frametherm insulation to external walls
• 400mm Isover insulation to roofspace
• Sound proofing to bedrooms, bathroom and between ground and first floor
• LED lighting used throughout both internally and externally
• 95% high efficiency oil boiler
• Thermostatically controlled radiators
• Thermostatically controlled dual zone timeclock for operating the ground and first floor separately
For your Peace of Mind…
A burglar alarm is supplied and installed by a NACOSS & NSI approved company. Front and back doors have multi lock systems and all ground floor windows are lockable. Electrically operated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are installed. For your convenience, external lights are fitted at both the front and back door. The front door will have a door bell. Your house is also covered by a Global Homes 10 year warranty.
Additional options may be considered but we can only incorporate them into the property if a binding contract is in existence between all of us at the requisite stage of construction.
This specification is for guidance only and may be subject to variation. Although every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all information given, these contents do not form part of or constitute a representation, warranty, or part of, any contract. The right is reserved to alter or amend any details.
Finally, keeping it all ship shape…
Landscaped areas have been incorporated to compliment your new home and these areas will require continuing management in the future in order to maintain the quality environment in which you live. For this purpose, a management company has been established. Residents will contribute to this service and further details will be made available in terms of annual cost.