Due to the success of Drenagh Park Phase 1 and 2, we are delighted to launch Phase 3 of our popular development in Limavady.
This exciting new phase includes a choice of detached and semi detached homes of exceptional style and quality. With cleverly planned and wellproportioned sites, the development has been designed to take full advantage of its outstanding location. Drenagh Park offers the essential ingredients of superlative quality, stylish architectural design and one of the most convenient locations in the Limavady area.
Rich in natural beauty and steeped in history and legend, Limavady truly is a fascinating place to explore, with spectacular forests and country parks on your doorstep - not to mention the beautiful sandy beaches in Benone, Castlerock and those further along the Causeway Coast. And for those with a fascination for architectural heritage, Limavady breathes the legacy of battles and fortresses, saints and legends through its several remarkable historical monuments.
A real shoppers town, Limavady boasts a collection of unusual and independent shops, many still owned by local families. Limavady and the Roe Valley also play host to a number of international events such as the Danny Boy Festival, Limavady Jazz and Blues festival, the annual Folk Festival and the Northern Ireland Milk Cup Youth Football tournament.
The moment you step through the door of your new home at Drenagh Park, you’ll see what makes these magnificent properties so special.
From their bright, spacious interiors to their high specification finishes throughout, every home in Drenagh Park exudes style and quality in very detail.
Thoughtfully designed to meet the needs of contemporary living, these homes feature everything that a modern homebuyer is looking for in their perfect home. A beautifully designed kitchen, living and bathroom spaces combine with the latest energy efficiency technology to ensure maximum comfort at the minimum of cost.
The large open plan kitchen/dining space and sunroom with double doors leading onto the patio is a very popular feature with our homeowners – perfect for the barbecue or entertaining at home.
And with the Braidwater commitment to delivering excellence to customers every step of the way, supported by the NHBC 10 year warranty, you can be sure you’ve made the right choice to make your home with us at Drenagh Park.
• NHBC 10 year warranty
• Energy efficient timber frame construction
• Double glazed UPVC windows
• Attractive turnkey package – choices and upgrades available
• Choice of modern fitted kitchen
• Integrated appliances – gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan
• Integrated down lighters to kitchen and bathroom
• Contemporary bathrooms
• Tiling to shower enclosure
• Splash back wall tiling to bathrooms and kitchens
• Wall mounted contemporary electric fire
• Oak style internal doors with modern ironmongery
• Internal painting (white) to walls, ceilings and woodwork
• Front garden – lawn turf
• Rear garden top soiled and sown out
• Patio to rear
• Tarmac to driveways (where applicable)
• Wired for burglar alarm
• Management agent appointed to manage common landscaped and common areas on site
• Natural gas central heating