- Sunday Show Home Now Closed - Viewing By Private Appointment.
- For A Private Appointment Please Contact Our South Belfast Office On 028 9066 8888.
- All walls to be painted light grey matt emulsion
- Ceilings and woodwork to be painted white
- Moulded skirting boards (8"downstairs 6"upstairs) and 3" architraves with hockey stick throughout
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient Combi / System (where applicable) boilers
- Comprehensive range of electrical fittings to include light fittings and electrical sockets throughout as well as TV points in all rooms (including bedrooms), a telephone / data point in the living room (main BT point) and master bedroom (extension point) and a light fitting in the roofspace
- Flueless gas fires set in stone surround to sites: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 21, 22, 23, 24 & 25
- Balanced flue gas stove in recessed chimney breast to sites: 7, 8, 11, 16, 17, 19 & 20
- Wood burning stove to site: 18
- Bespoke under stair storage systems where applicable.
- Pre-wired for Virgin (one point in living room)
- Pre-wired for BT Fibre Optic
- White painted 4 panel raised mould internal doors with quality brushed stainless-steel ironmongery
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Fully installed security alarm
- High quality units with choice of traditional / contemporary doors with a range of colours and handles to choose from Choice of 'Encore' engineered solid surface worktops
- Integrated appliances to include; branded gas hob, branded electric double oven, branded integrated microwave and integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher & extractor
- Contemporary chrome 'Blanco' tap
- 1.5 bowl low profile S.S sink
- Pendant light fittings ('Hektar' LED by Ikea) above island / peninsula / casual dining area (where applicable)
- Recessed downlighters to open plan Kitchen / Dining
- Integrated 'pantry' (where applicable)
- Utility (where applicable)
- Choice of laminate worktop, doors and handles (where applicable)
- Choice of colour of wall units
- Plumbed for free standing washing machine & tumble dryer
- BATHROOMS ENSUITES & WC
- High quality contemporary white sanitary ware
- Recessed downlighters
- 4 piece contemporary bathroom suite
- LED illuminated mirror with de-mister pad to bathroom & master ensuite
- Free standing bath
- Heated chrome towel radiators
- Wall to wall feature mirror in bathroom
- Low profile shower trays and toughened glass doors and panels throughout
- Wall mounted vanity units to bathroom and master ensuite - Semi-pedestal wash hand basin to WC
- Two thermostatic bar showers with dual head: rain drench and separate hand held
- FLOORING AND TILES
- Choices of quality ceramic floor tiles to Entrance Hall & Kitchen / Dining, Bathroom, Ensuites,WC and Utility
- Choice of high quality timber laminate or carpet to Lounge and Bedrooms
- Choice of full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Choice of quality wall tiles to feature areas in Bathroom and Ensuites
- Choice of tiled splashback to Kitchen
- Choice of tiled wall panel to WC
- Choice of quality carpets to Stairs & Landings
- Traditional cavity wall construction with feature red brick panels and through colour render panels - Kingscourt 'Grafton' red clay facing brick to panels soldier courses, plinths and corbel details (where applicable)
- One light fitting at front and gable (where applicable) two at rear patio
- Dual colour woodgrain double glazed PVC windows
- Black PVC soffit, fascia, decorative bargeboards and finials (where applicable)
- Black seamless aluminium guttering and extruded aluminium down pipes
- Slated roofs
- Feature brick pavers to pathways at front
- Bevelled grey flags to rear patio and pathways at sides
- Door surrounds and window surrounds where applicable
- External power socket to rear
- Painted vertical boarded timber fencing to rear gardens with capping piece
- External water tap to rear garden
- Front garden boundaries defined by garden retaining walls (where applicable) and black estate railing
- Composite front door with 5 point multi-lock system
- Decorative GRP chimneys (Site 18 has working masonry chimney)
- Bitmac driveways
- Lawns turfed to front and seeded to rear
- NHBC 10-year Warranty
- Please note images are from the show house - Site 5 The Arthur
- For the individual specification for each house type please review the specification pages on the brochure
ABOUT DONEGALL PARK GARDENS
Located on the historic Antrim Road in the suburbs of North Belfast, Donegall Park Gardens is a luxury development that truly speaks for itself. Homeowners can enjoy the best of both worlds, as this development is close to the hustle and bustle of the city centre, whilst being within easy reach of an abundance of beautiful green spaces.
Whether it's hitting a ball from the lush fairways of Fortwilliam Golf Club, spending a relaxing evening at the charming Theatre at the Mill, or enjoying a fun-filled family day out at Belfast Zoo, there's no shortage of things to see and do. From Belfast Castle to Cave Hill Country Park, this new development is also at the gateway to some of the most breath-taking scenery Northern Ireland has to offer.
Striking the perfect balance between convenience and comfort, Donegall Park Gardens would be perfect for young professionals, growing families and those downsizing, with every amenity you could possibly need just a short distance away. With a variety of primary and secondary schools, restaurants, cafes, supermarkets and leisure facilities, this location has it all, and more.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
With a rapidly expanding portfolio of work in the residential sector, Alskea has gained an exceptional reputation for building high quality turnkey homes. Since its inception over a decade ago, Alskea has been the proud winner of numerous awards and to this day, the company is continuing to meet the high standards expected by every discerning purchaser.
What can you expect from your new home in Donegall Park Gardens?
Quality: A finely crafted and beautiful home constructed by a dedicated and experienced team, who pay great attention to detail and take pride in their work.
Security: With intruder alarms, locking windows and a five-point multi locking composite front door, homeowners can benefit from peace of mind.
Efficiency: High levels of thermal insulation and gas-fired central heating ensure warmth and efficiency.
Warranty: The industry leaders in Buildmark cover, NHBC will provide a ten-year warranty for all homes in Donegall Park Gardens.
After Sales: Homeowners will experience a second to none after sales service, and Alskea staff will deal with any queries that may arise in a friendly, efficient and professional manner.