New homes Kilclief
- Exceptional homes with a huge choice of finishes, from open plan living to under floor heating; we work closely with buyers to build their dream home
- A stunning new development on the coastal stretch of the narrows of Strangford Lough
- Coastal living at its best
- Idyllic location suitable for the holiday home, one wishing to retire in a coastal location a family to grow up in a highly sought after area.
- Award winning NHBC Kilclief Developments Ltd
- NHBC 10 Year Warranty
Without a doubt this developer builds exceptional homes and finishes each site to a high standard and with great care. These beautiful new homes offer 3 bedroom semi detached living and each buyer is offered a wide range of choices, from under floor heating, open plan living or go green with solar panel units. We work closely with each buyer to build their dream home.
This is a highly sought after area, popular with locals but suitable for a range of buyers especially for one wishing to retire or for a holiday home. The development is within walking distance to the beautiful idyllic Kilclief beach, within driving distance to Strangford, Castle ward Estate, Ardglass, ferry service to the Ards Peninsula and within one hour of Belfast.
Ideal for the budding sailor, family, professional or retired couple.
Built to the highest standard by the NHBC award winning, Kilclief Developments, these homes combine all the conveniences of modern living that respects and reflects their rural setting. An exceptional quality turnkey finish.
TURNKEY FINISH TO INCLUDE:
- External painted render finish
- PVC windows and external doors
- Aluminium seamless guttering
- Oil fired central heating
- Deep moulded mdf skirting and architraves
- Interior paint finish to walls, ceilings and woodwork
- Quality kitchen units incorporating fan assisted electric oven, hob & extractor hood
- Kitchen appliances supplied
- Contemporary white sanitary ware to bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom
- Wood burning stove
- Generous electrical specification
- Wired for computer and telephone network
- Engineered oak doors with chrome door furniture
- Shower enclosures with pvc panelling
- Floor tiles to kitchen/dining area, utility, hall, cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite
- Carpets to lounge, family room, bedrooms, stairs & landing
- Gardens topsoiled and sown
- Tarmac driveways
- All paths flagged
- Outside water tap
- Privacy fencing to rear gardens
- - 10 year NHBC