Here times past and times to come, live together in harmony.
Reflecting the Georgian architecture of Armagh’s most impressive buildings, Deanery Demesne sits within a key location close to the centre of this historic, beautiful city. Surrounded by green space, things to do and people to see, living here is all about living in the moment.
This is our opportunity. This is our time.
Designed for tomorrow.
Inspired by yesterday.
Integrity comes from lives lived and truths told. Armagh is a city rich in character with a wealth of history. Deanery Demesne is located on land overlooked by The Deanery, a rare, perfectly preserved Georgian house that has set the tone for the area around it. The timeless quality of this beautiful residence has been our inspiration and our marker of quality.
You can’t buy history. You can’t dream up character.
Deanery Demesne has been designed to complement both the architectural history of Armagh and the expectations of contemporary life. Natural light floods through the Georgian styled windows and carefully proportioned architectural detailing. Comfort and style stand shoulder to shoulder in these proud, grand, comfortable living spaces.
Living at Deanery Demesne.
It’s your home. So make it your own with customised options on everything from interior detailing to kitchen specification. We’ve also taken care of the practical things to make your life that bit easier.
For example, every home is already wired for satellite and security systems and every home comes with a low maintenance composite door with a high security 5 point locking mechanism.
ALL DEANERY DEMESNE HOMES
Beautifully designed homes by Kevin Cartin Architects
10 year warranty
High performance lockable double glazed pvc windows
High performance composite front doors with 5 point locking system
Mains gas fired central heating system with a high energy efficient boiler and pressurised water system
Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors fitted
KITCHENS AND UTILITY ROOMS
- Bespoke kitchen with choice of luxury kitchen units, door furniture and worktops
- Integrated appliances in kitchen to include hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Recessed energy efficient LED spotlights to ceilings
- Ceramic Floor tiling in kitchen and dining areas
- Ceramic Wall tiling between kitchen units
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES AND WC’S
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Chrome towel radiators in bathroom and en-suite
- Recessed energy efficient LED spotlights on ceilings
- Partial wall tiling in bathroom and splashbacks to en-suites and WC
- Interior painted finish to all walls and ceilings and woodwork
- Panelled interior doors with quality door furniture
- Moulded skirting and architrave
- Carpeted lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Wood burning stove with hearth in living room
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- Wired for satellite TV
- Wired for security alarm
- Front and rear gardens levelled and seeded
- Gravel driveway with cobble divide
- Rear gardens to have vertical timber fencing to boundaries.
- A range of external finishes to include brick and render to complement the traditional design.
- Outside water tap
- Feature light to front and rear doors
- Paved paths and patio area
A management company will be formed by the developer and each purchaser will become a member. An annual fee will be payable to the management company to allow for all common areas to be maintained to a high standard.