Every new home in Darby Road will benefit from Hagan Homes’ high quality and stylish turnkey package including a stylish fully fitted kitchen and modern bathroom suite, meaning you have little to do once you move in.
Hagan Homes are renowned for their attention to detail and the emphasis they place on the fi ner details both internally and externally. Utilising an expert team of top architects, designers and building professionals you are guaranteed a home to be proud of.
Darby Road enjoys the village style coastal appeal that this picturesque town offers, enhanced by its situ just minutes from the beautifully landscaped Marine Gardens Park with views out over Belfast Lough and towards Carrickfergus Castle. Residents can walk just a few minutes to enjoy the outstanding vista of Carrickfergus Castle and the neighbouring harbour and marina. This is the eclectic hub of the town and enjoys a selection of cafes, bistros and shopping in which to relax and soak up the atmosphere.
While Carrickfergus offers the ambience of a vibrant coastal town it has the added bonus of being a commuters paradise, with easy access to Belfast City Centre just eleven miles away via a recently updated dual carriageway and motorway network. The town is well connected by road and rail to the City and residents can avail of the services from the Victoria Street train station, which is a ten minute walk from the development. For those travelling further afield the main Ports in Belfast (11 miles) and Larne (14 miles), as well as the George Best City Airport (14 miles) and Belfast International Airport (18 miles) are all within a convenient driving distance.
Hagan Homes is renowned for its heritage of craftsmanship and reputation for carefully applying the best of modern building technology to every development. The result is a place that is rich in detail, with homes that are stylish, efficient and comfortable.
- Gas high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Internal doors: prefinished oak with chrome handles
- Extensive electrical specification to include prewire for BT and Sky Plus
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
- Carpeted throughout
- Decorative fi re to be fitted
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- UPVC windows
- 2 year defects liability period by Hagan Homes
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
- A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktop colours & handles
- Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
- Floor level mood lighting
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling from superior range
- Appliances to include electric oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated washing machine
Bathroom, Ensuite & WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled bath/shower mixer and screen
- Soft close toilet seat and cover
- Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
- Ensuite with electric shower (where applicable)
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
- External lighting to front and rear door
- Outside water tap
- All front and back gardens to be grassed (where applicable)
- Bitmac parking areas
- Extensive trees and landscaping
across entire development