Ideally situated in a much sought after area of Bangor, this small collection of four detached homes are characterised by spacious modern interiors, with 9ft high ceilings throughout.
No detail has been overlooked in the quest to make these forever family homes. From improved insulation to modern energy efficient heating systems, ensuring that homeowners can lead a more eco-friendly lifestyle.
This is one of the few opportunities to buy an affordable new build detached home within walking distance of Bangor Grammar, and commuting to Belfast and beyond couldn't be more convenient with easy access to the ring road. With an abundance of local amenities on your doorstep, these homes in Cranley are perfect for anyone looking to put down roots in a thriving local community.
- Internal décor; walls and ceilings painted
- Painted skirting and architrave
- Modern or Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Modern wall hung electric fire
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Connection sockets for BT and terrestrial channels
- Satellite disk and connection to lounge and master bedroom provided
- Natural Gas heating with energy efficient boiler and hot water on demand
- Dual zone heating with thermostatically controlled radiators
- 9 foot ceiling height except bathroom and en-suite
- Mechanical heat recovery ventilation for energy efficient air input and extraction, no drafts from window vents.
- Security alarm system
Kitchen & Utility Room
- High gloss kitchen doors with a choice of 4 colours with modern work top and handles
- Integrated appliances to include electric hob, electric oven, cooker hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Energy efficient down lighting to ceilings
Floor Coverings and Tiling
- Ceramic floor tiling to Hall, WC, Utility, Kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- Carpets with underlay to all other floors
- Fully height wall tiling to shower enclosures
- Slash backs to bath and wash hand basins
Bathrooms, En-suite & WC
- Contemporary white designer sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Energy efficient down lighting to ceilings of bathroom and en-suite
- Hybrid timber frame construction
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazed windows and external doors
- Pre Finished Composite Apeer Front door secure by design front door with double glazed fanlight sunburst feature above
- Bitmac driveways
- Front and rear gardens top soiled and sown out for grass.
- 1.8 metre high timber fencing to rear where appropriate