Only two left
Bridgelea Off Green Road, Bangor
Perched at the northern tip of the Ards Peninsula, with spectacular views across Belfast Lough and beyond, it’s easy to see why the bustling seaside town of Bangor is such a sought-after place to live. From the colourful medley of boats moored in the marina, to the lively café and restaurant scene, and the beautiful green spaces, this town has it all.
And if you like to get outdoors, you won’t have to travel very far to benefit from some of the most breathtaking scenery the country has to offer. Whether it’s a morning jog on the beach, a woodland walk through Crawfordsburn Country Park, or a family picnic in Bangor Castle’s walled garden, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to outdoor activities in this area.
Modern and stylish living
This new development, consisting of detached and semi-detached 3 and 4 bedroom homes, has been designed to turnkey specification, making these properties perfect starter homes for buyers ready to move.
The home interiors are characterised by bright, contemporary living spaces, whilst the exteriors are finished in a traditional combination of render, brick and stone. Each of these homes will also benefit from private gardens and parking, offering every comfort and convenience for modern family living, both inside and out.
Situated on the outskirts of Bangor, Green Road offers the very best of ‘suburban’ living, set in a peaceful, semi-rural location with everything you could possibly need just a few minutes away; from local amenities and leisure facilities to leading primary and secondary schools, golf courses, cycle paths, and walking trails.
- Choice of kitchen doors and worktops
- Choice of tiles to kitchen
- Appliances include; extractor fan, oven, electric hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Plumbed for washing machine
- Recessed downlighters to kitchen area
- Gas fire, wall mounted
- Natural gas fired central heating
- High quality white sanitary ware, ceramic tiles to
bathroom & ensuite
- Wood effect floor to living room and carpeted throughout
- Painted walls, ceilings and woodwork
- High specification electrical installation
- Modern internal doors with quality ironmongery
- TV points wired to attic
- Exterior of houses finished in brick, stone or render
- Black fascia and soffit
- Black uPVC seamless gutters and downpipe
- High levels insulation to cavity walls and roofspace
- Bitmac driveways
- Patios and path around houses
- Levelled, cultivated and seeded front and rear gardens
- 1,800 mm high timber rear fencing
- Door bell
- Provision for burglar alarm
- NHBC 10 year structural warranty
Register your details now for our Phase One