A unique opportunity to purchase a new build home in the prestigious Coopers Mill development.
4 only 3 bed Townhouses all finished to a high turn key specification, with first completions Spring 2023.
Just a short commute from Belfast and with excellent transport links to Newtownards, Bangor and Holywood, Dundonald is a growing town that retains a village feel.
For those looking for leisure pursuits and entertainment Dundonald Leisure park is home to an Olympic ice rink, 30 lane AMF ten pin bowling alley and extensive miniature golf course at Dundonald Ice Bowl.
The Leisure Park site also includes the David Lloyd fitness centre and Omniplex cinema together with several leisure units and restaurants.
Set within the natural greenbelt that links Dundonald and the Newtownards' historic Scrabo Tower, Coopers Mill is a dynamic and stylishly designed village development.
Comprising entrance hall, cloakroom WC, living room, kitchen dining room, three bedrooms, principal room with ensuite shower room, main family bathroom. Externally there is off street parking and enclosed rear garden.
Full Turnkey Specification.
– Quality kitchen with choice of doors and handles
– Laminate worktop with stainless steel undermounted bowl
– Integrated appliances to include electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
– Washing machine and tumble dryer or washer dryer (where applicable)
– Energy efficient LED down lights to kitchen area
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloaks
– Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
– All bathrooms have a shower bath or shower enclosure
– Chrome towel radiators to bathroom and ensuite
– Energy efficient LED down lights bathroom and ensuite
Tiling and Flooring Coverings
– Ceramic floor tiling to dining area, kitchen, cloaks, bathroom and ensuite floors
– Full height tiling to shower enclosure
– Selective wall tiling to bath area
– Feature splash back wall tile to cloaks, bathroom and ensuite where the sink is fitted
– Carpets to lounge, hall, bedrooms, stairs and landings with quality underlay
– Walls, ceilings and all woodwork painted
– Contemporary internal doors and ironmongery
– Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms fitted to building control standards
– Generous range of points for electrical sockets, switches, telephone and tv points
– One USB charging socket to kitchen, lounge and master bedroom
– Roofspace light
– High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to reduce heat loss
– Black flat roof tiles
– uPVC fascia, soffit, gutter and rain water down pipes
– uPVC windows and rear doors
– Quality GRP panelled front door with a 6 point locking system
– Driveways to finished in bitmac
– Flagged patio area
– Boundary fencing to the rear of the property with a single timber side gate
– Front gardens turfed with rear gardens seeded (seeding during planting season)
– External water tap
– External lighting to front and rear doors
– Each home will be issued with a 10 year NHBC Structural Warranty
**Please note U4 is a mid townhouse and U3 is an end townhouse.
U1 End townhouse 1055 sq ft £215000
U2 mid townhouse 980 sq ft £205,000
U4 Mid townhouse 1098 sq ft £212500
U3 end townhouse 1044 sq ft £215000