Coolnacran Park, is an exquisite development of superbly detailed homes, situated just off the highly sought after Scarva Road in Loughbrickland. This small development offers an unrivalled specification and introduces a whole new choice of stylish family living for this idyllic County Down village.
Pefectly loctaed on the outskirts of the village, this unique new development offers convenience to Banbridge, Newry and Rathfrialnd, along with many leading schools.
The ideal location on the edge of Loughbrickland features beautiful views ove the surrounding countryside, and ensures that residents could not be better placed to enjoy all the superb facilities that this wonderful historic village has to offer.
· Gardens levelled, topsoiled and sown in lawn
· Tarmac driveway
· uPVC double glazed windows
· Composite front door
· uPVC back door
· Outside water tap
· Lighting to front & rear doors
· Paved footpaths
· Timber fencing to rear gardens
· Traditional construction with clay brick exterior finish
· NHBC 10 year Buildmark warranty cover
· Comprehensive electrical specification including range of TV and telephone points
· Wired for future satellite point
· Feature downlighters in the kitchen, bathroom, ensuite
· Panelled internal doors with chrome ironmongery
· Painted moulded skirting, architraves, stair handrails and balustrades
· All internal walls & ceilings painted throughout with cream walls and white ceilings
· Iron stove
· Oil fired central heating
· Pressurised hot water system
Kitchen & Utility Rooms:
· A choice of fully fitted kitchens and utility rooms
· Integrated appliances include oven & hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer
· Worktop lighting (kitchen only)
Bathrooms, Ensuites and WC’s:
· Modern white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
Floor Coverings and Tiles:
· Tiled flooring to kitchen/dining, utility room, WC, bathroom and en-suite (where applicable)
· Wall tiling between kitchen units
· Partial wall tiling to bathroom, ensuite and WC.
· Carpets to hall, lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms
A management company will be formed for Coolnacran Park and each purchaser will become a member. An annual fee will be payable to the management company to allow for all common areas to be maintained.
Many of the properties qualify, subject to property valuation and customers satisfying NICHA criteria and application, for the NI Co-Ownership Scheme. www.co-ownership.org
The developer reserves the right to vary specifications to a similar or higher quality.