This exciting new development, Clover Brook, will be one of the most innovative, energy efficient developments in Larne, helping to form a focal point off Old Belfast Road on the outskirts of this historic town.
These superb new homes are delightfully situated in one of Larne's most popular residential locations, yet are only a short drive from the town centre and the coast road, enabling the unique opportunity to enjoy the convenience of the town and all it's amenities coupled with the surrounding areas beautiful countryside. The new dual carriagewayalso makes commuting to Ballyclare, Antrim, Glengormley and Belfast so much quicker.
Larne town centre is host to an array of shops, pubs, restaurants, cafes and other recreational pursuits. Education in the town is second to none with an excellent choice of both primary and secondary schools.
The Developers and local Estate Agents have identified the need for well designed, extremely energy efficient, quality acommodation with added kerb appeal. THis landmark new development at Clover Brook will cater for every purchaser's specific needs with a standard of finish to match the outstanding external elevations.
Clover Brook will be an address in which to live and relax in style, and will give purchasers a host of enticing features to satisfy all of today's needs and lifestyles.
Call us today to reserve your site for £1000. In the event of purchaser not proceeding £500 will be retained by the builder for legal administration costs.
Legal Incentive package available to all purchasers: £100 towards legal costs.
All 'RJ' Semi type properties the following are available:
Sun room £12,500
Roof Space conversion to a 4 bedroom with extra ensuite £12,500
Trusses only for conversion at a later date £3,500
Clover Brook Specification
Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted
· Panelled internal doors with modern quality door furniture
· Chamfered skirting boards and architraves
Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
· Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, TV and telephone points
· Future Satellite point provided for
· Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boiler
· Wired only for intruder alarm
Kitchens and Utility Rooms (Where Applicable)
High quality units with a choice of doors, worktops and handles
· Appliances to include oven, electric hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and where applicable dishwasher and washer drier
Bathrooms, Ensuites and WC
Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
Carpets, Tiling & Flooring
Wall tiling to kitchen between worktop and high level units
Full height tiling to shower enclosures
Floor tiling to kitchen/dining, bathroom, ensuite and wc
Splashback tiling to wash-hand basins
Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs, landing and hallway
· Double glazed windows in uPVC frames (excellent thermal qualities)
· Excellent level of floor, wall and roof space insulation
· Stone pebbles to driveways
· Front gardens turfed, rear gardens top soiled
· Timber fencing to boundary
· 10 Year Warranty
Please check with the office that no alterations have occurred to this specification since this document was prepared on 17th April 2018