- VIEWING BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT THROUGH THE NORTH DOWN OFFICE 02890 428989
- Contemporary kitchen with soft close doors and drawers
- Corian or granite worktops and upstands
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Integrated under unit lighting
- Branded integrated appliances including electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- UTILITY ROOM
- High quality units, worktops and handles
- Free standing washing machine and tumble dryer
- BATHROOMS AND ENSUITES
- Branded contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Drench shower head and retractable hand held shower
- WC with soft close function
- Anti-steam illuminated mirror
- Bespoke wall mounted vanity unit
- Chrome heated towel radiators
- Fully tiled shower enclosure and bath, partially tiled everywhere
- ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION
- Multi room wiring to living area and master bedroom
- Energy efficient downlighters throughout
- Security alarm system
- Comprehensive range of chrome slimline electrical sockets and switches to ground floor
- 5 amp sockets to living area and master bedroom
- Mains supply smoke and carbon monoxide detectors with battery backup
- USB charging port to kitchen/family room and master bedroom
- CAT 5 cabling to drawing room, dining/family and master bedroom
- Painted internal walls and ceilings
- Painted doors, architraves and skirtings
- Bespoke chrome ironmongery
- Deep moulded skirting boards and architraves
- Concrete floors on ground and first floors
- Tiled flooring to hall, reception room and kitchen
- Tiled flooring to bathrooms and ensuites
- Carpeted flooring with high quality underlay to bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Underfloor heating to ground floor and high output radiators on first floor via oil heating
- High efficiency oil boiler
- Wood burning stove to family room and formal lounge - gas fire to dining room
- High quality uPVC framed double glazed windows
- EXTERNAL FINISHES
- Tiled roof
- Bitmac driveways
- Turfec gardens to front and rear
- Landscape plan incorporating planting and hedging throughout
- Flagged patio areas and paths
- Front and rear external lighting
- Exterior water and electrical supply
- Electrically operated entrance gates
- 10 year warranty provided by NHBC
- Single detached garage
ONLY 1 REMAINING!!
Church Heights marks the arrival of one of the most exciting and exclusive new homes in the area with only three luxurious, three-storey detached houses within a private and gated setting. The development is located on Church Road, just a mile from the town centre and in an area synonymous with some of the most stunning properties in Holywood. The elevated nature of the site gives a sense of space and light while revealing glorious views of Belfast Lough and the Co. Antrim Coastline on the opposing shore. Brought to the market by Jamdac Developments, Church Heights offers luxurious and unique homes for the discerning buyer in one of Northern Ireland's most sought-after addresses.
Holywood, Co Down has long been considered one of the province's most desirable places to live, unique within a rich heritage that blends seamlessly into a modern and vibrant landscape. Located on the affluent Cultra coastline, where the Irish Sea rolls into Belfast Lough, residents enjoy an area that offers just about everything regarding lifestyle, aspiration and convenience. At its heart, Holywood alludes to an authentic old world charm, with the presence of The Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club and Holywood Golf Club playing a significant part in local society. Equally, arts, culture and fashion are in abundance and feature within an eclectic high street of coffee houses, design studios, art galleries and boutiques.
Completing this ultimate living experience is the development's proximity to the centre of Holywood and the extensive variety of amenities, social venues and activities that are available there. Although Church Heights avails of a semi-rural location, it is just over a mile from Holywood High Street, providing easy access to the sophisticated metropolitan bustle of the town. Unwind in the boutiques, coffee houses, delis and bistros, and get active in gymnasiums or the year-round splendour of Redburn Country Park.
The essential everyday requirements are also to hand, with popular grocery stores, such as Tesco Express, within a few minutes drive, as is an excellent range of schools for children from nursery through to high school. Residents can also avail of impeccable commuter links, with direct access to Belfast City Centre, which is six miles away and connected by bus and rail, as well as by road. For those travelling further afield, the George Best City Airport is only a 5-minute drive.
Church Heights epitomises both quality and style while delivering comfortable and spacious homes. Each home, with their private garden, garage and courtyard, is accessed from a private driveway edged with stunning estate fencing, pathways and attractive landscaping. The external architecture is defined by an expert approach to classical Georgian style, with an impressive front facade featuring imposing bay windows and centred by a heritage style entrance complete with fanlight features. Each home is built with a traditional red fired brick accompanied by buff sandstone detail, black sash-style windows and a slate roof that embodies a quintessentially upmarket image, with a modern and contemporary appeal.
The design consideration throughout Church Height sets a benchmark in modern interiors by making use of large and open spaces. There is living space in abundance, with an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, complete with a wood burning stove at the heart of the home, and accessed from an impressive entrance hallway. This is accompanied by additional private dining and formal lounge rooms, complete with a gas fire and wood burning stove, respectively. Undoubtedly, the impressive high-end kitchen will be a central feature of the home and a place where you can make your mark with a choice of traditional and contemporary styles that include Corian or Granite worktops. The five bedrooms are located on the first and second floors, including the master bedroom with a considerable dressing room and ensuite, in addition to a private bathroom, and shower rooms on each floor.