Now on Release, contact sellings agents for information. Showhouse opening 10th June 2018
A delightful combination of exceptional detached and semi-detached homes designed with a hint of Art Deco styling. A stunning collection of family homes offering discerning homebuyer’s quality and luxury that meets the needs of a modern lifestyle.
Set in an ideal location just off Station Road, Greenisland, on the outskirts of Jordanstown, this superbly designed development offers home buyers superior quality and style with added convenience.
Stunning family homes with modern, contemporary turnkey finish.
From superior internal and external finishes, to the magnificent choice of quality bathrooms, kitchens, tiling and flooring, every Lotus home is built with comfort, style and elegance in mind.
With high performance double glazed windows, highly efficient gas central heating and the added luxury of a multi-fuel stove, you will be able to spend a lot more time and a lot less money enjoying the comfort of your new home.
Located only 7 miles north-east of Belfast and 3 miles south-east of Carrickfergus, the excellent transport links including the train station approximately ½ a mile away, regular bus routes and nearby access to the M2 motor way via the Shore Road, makes this the ideal location for those wishing to escape the city life with a short commute to work each day. For those travelling further afield, George Best City Airport is located just 9 miles away with Belfast International Airport less than 20 miles.
- Beautifully designed homes by KCA Architects Ltd.
- 10 Year structural warranty
- Double glazed high performance lockable UPVC windows
- High performance front doors with a 5 point locking system
- Mains gas central heating system with a high energy efficient boiler
- High thermal insulation and energy efficiency rating
- Front and rear gardens top soiled and seeded
- Tarmac driveway
- Timber fencing to rear garden boundaries
- Traditional masonry construction with render or brickwork and stonework on selected plots
- Lighting to front and rear doors
- High Quality Turnkey finish to include a choice of fully fitted kitchens and utility rooms
- Integrated appliances, contemporary sanitary ware and a choice of floor coverings
- Multi-fuel stove including granite hearth
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets throughout, including TV and telephone points
- Wired for satellite point
- Wired for security alarm
- Oak internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Painted moulded skirting, architraves, stair handrails & balustrades
- All internal walls and ceilings painted throughout
- Smoke, heat and CO2 detectors as standard
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
- A choice of fully fitted kitchens and utility rooms
- Integrated appliances where applicable including built-in oven and hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Washer Dryer to kitchen (washing machine to utility room where applicable)
- Feature downlighters to kitchen
Bathrooms, Ensuites & W.C.’s
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Shower over bath with shower screen (except where separate shower is provided in main bathroom)
- All en-suites have thermostatic showers
- Feature down lighters to main bathroom and ensuite
Floor Coverings & Tiles
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen/dining area, utility room, hall, store, bathroom, en-suite and WC
- Ceramic wall tiling between units to kitchen and utility with full height tiling to shower enclosures and above bath
- Splash back tiling to all wash hand basins
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landings