- Show Apartments Open Sundays 2pm-4pm Or By Private Appointment
- Castlewood Standard Finish:
- Bright and spacious two bedroom apartments
- Attractive communal hallway
- Large open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Living area features a Victorian style bay window seat
- Fully fitted kitchen including:
- High and low level unitsGranite worktop and integrated hob and oven
- Calydra Comfort combi gas boiler
- Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher
- Wall and floor tiling
- Bathroom with bath, overhead shower and shaving point
- Ensuite with an electric shower and shaving point
- Floor tiling and partial wall tiling to Bathroom and Ensuite
- The Knight apartment has a single door to a first decked area and French doors to a second decked area
- The St. John and The Viscount apartments have French doors to a decked area
- Refreshed communal hallway
- Lift access
- Video intercom system and a security alarm system
- Private gated entry
- Private parking
- Please note all internal images are of show apartments 1 & 6
- All internal images are for illustration purposes only
Show Apartments Open Sunday 2pm – 4pm. For a Private Appointment, Please Contact Our South Belfast Office on 028 9066 8888.
Castlewood introduces a truly unique setting of spacious two bedroom apartments in the stunning surroundings at the Hilton, Templepatrick.
The luxurious hotel and country club is situated in the private grounds of the Castle Upton Estate with views overlooking an 18-hole championship golf course, amongst striking woodland and meadows adorned with wild flowers, sycamore and oak. In addition to the natural beauty of this mature residential idyll, what makes Castlewood so special is the lifestyle it offers right on its doorstep and within reach of the desirable village of Templepatrick.
A Luxurious Gated Setting
By the grace of Castlewood's location, residents are a minute walk from a Hotel and Country club with a comprehensive list of leisure and relaxation facilities. It goes without saying that this is a golfers paradise, with an 18-hole championship course, putting green and driving range in the immediate vicinity.
There are tennis courts and a Living Well Health Club with an 18m swimming pool, gym, steam room, sauna and jacuzzi. Beauty rooms, a hair salon and spa treatments are also on site. Residents have a choice of restaurants, cafés and bars; Relax over drinks in Kinahans, with dramatic panoramic views overlooking the Course, or enjoy dinner in Treffners followed by coffee on the terrace. All this is here to enjoy just a short stroll from your front door.
LUXURIOUS PICTURESQUE CONVENIENT
To add to the luxury of the location, Templepatrick is considered a most desirable place to live due to both its convenience to Belfast and the rich history of the area, apparent from the castle walls and archways that line the main road through the village.
The immediate village has a selection of amenities, many of which are located at the Twelfth Milestone complex that features a Eurospar, artisan butcher, restaurant, café, pharmacy, dry cleaners and post office.
One of the area's most significant assets is the travel links it offers around the Province. The Templepatrick Park & Ride is a 10-minute walk and the Ballymartin Park & Ride just 1½ miles from Castlewood. Both offer free parking and an Ulsterbus express service connecting the International Airport with several Belfast City Centre locations, including the Cathedral Quarter and Royal Avenue. The Europa Buscentre is the service's final stop, with further bus and rail routes available throughout Northern and Southern Ireland.
The M2 motorway network is close to hand offering access northbound to Coleraine and Derry/Londonderry, and southbound to Belfast and Dublin.
Each apartment enjoys stunning views over mature grounds, with an outside area to enjoy the peaceful calm of the surroundings and the sound of an occasional golf ball leaving the first tee. Comfort is in abundance indoors as well, with a spacious kitchen, living and dining area framed by large windows that deliver a sense of space and light throughout. The two double bedrooms are generously proportioned with direct access into an ensuite and main bathroom respectively.
In addition to the well presented, spacious apartments, Castlewood's two refurbished show apartments present inspirational examples of a beautiful designer finish that you can tailor to your home.