Connected country living
- Contemporary range of kitchen finshes with choice of doors and worktops, under unit lighting
- Kitchen applicances to include hob, oven, fridge freezer and washing machine
- Fully tiled floor, upstand between worktop and high level units
- Modern white sanitary ware to bathroom, ensuites and W.C.'s, fully tiled floors
- Chrome towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Fully tiled shower enclosures and splash backs to sinks and baths
- Pre finished Oak internal doors with contemporary door furniture
- Bevelled and painted skirting boards and architraves, painted balustrades and handrails to stairs
- Wired for alarm system, wired for future satellite(connection fee applies)
- All CAT 6 wiring
- Walls and ceilings painted in emulsion
- Quality carpet to bedrooms, reception roon, hall, stairs and landing
- Choice of wood burning stove or open fire
- Excellent level of floor, walls and roofspace insulation to latest Building Control Regulations
- Oil fired central heatinig with 3 zone Feature
- Double glazed windows in Upvc frames
- Composite front and rear door with 5 point locking system
- Aluminium guttering and PVC downpipes
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Tarmac driveways, timber fencing to rear boundaries, estate railings to front of development
- Patio doors to paved patio area
- Global homes 10 year warranty
Carndaisy Lane is a quality collection of 19 family homes, superbly located to enjoy the pleasure of the countryside, yet well connected to the neighbouring bustling towns of Magherafelt and Cookstown.
A thriving village, Moneymore is brimming with history whilst offering all the amenities you need for modern living. For those who love the outdoorsm only minutes away are the beautiful 'Plantation' home and gardens of Springhill, walking and mountain biking on Slieve Gallion and Carndaisy Glen, and a vast range of boating and sporting activities at Lough Neagh.
Education in the area is extrememly well catered for with top performing primary ans secondary schools close by. Conveniently positioned in the heart of Northern Ireland, residents will benefit from easy transport links to the main cities and Belfast Intermational Airport.
Carndaisy Lane provides a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving village community and enjoy modern, connected country living.