- T O U C H E S O F Q UA L I T Y
- I N T E R N A L D E TA I L I N G
- Solid concrete ground & first floors (optional upgrade to underfloor heating)
- 2.7m ceiling heights
- Generous PC Sum allowances totalling from £18,000 to £20,000 (depending on house types), allowing you to personalise your kitchen, sanitary ware & fireplace
- Generous electrical specification including intruder alarm, Drimasterventilation system.
- Energy efficient lighting, smoke & carbon dioxide detectors
- Mains gas heating
- Quality internal finishes including Oak doors, painted softwood architraves and skirting
- Oak handrails and newels on staircase
- Fully painted throughout with choice of colour
- Tiling an optional extra
- E X T E R N A L F I N I S H E S
- Double glazed window in uPVC frames
- Traditional cavity wall construction with classic clay brick finish
- Charcoal interlocking concrete tiles
- Reconstituted Sandstone door surrounds & cills
- Parkland fencing to side garden
- Tarmac drives with 16 m2 paved patio & paths
- Landscaped front & rear gardens sown in grass
- Garage included
- WA R R A N T Y
- 10 year warranty
Perfectly located, on the fringes of historic Hillsborough, Belgravia Court offers a superb collection of stunning Georgian inspired four bedroom family homes, backing on to beautiful open countryside.
Every detail is considered in these carefully designed homes. They have been designed with a classical elegance and styling, incorporating wonderful heritage features and architectural detailing that reflects the traditional building facades in the village. Combine this with generous living spaces which meet the needs of modern lifestyles and you get homes which are beautiful, both inside and outside
The craftsmanship, thought and attention to detail that has gone in to these homes will make them notable for their style and external finish, enhancing the beautiful ambience of the area, and providing a timeless, classical look that will maintain its appeal for decades.
E X Q U I S I T E L I V I N G
Everything you need is here - excellent primaryand nursery schools, sports clubs, award winningrestaurants, popular bars,artisan coffee shops,boutique retailers, antique shops, and delicatessens.
Events and entertainment in the village caters for allages - fringe theatres, concerts, culture and historyfestivals, and Sunflowerfest and the world famous Oyster Festival during the summer months.
Superb transport connections via the M1 motorway or A1 Carriageway to the outstanding selection of high achieving schools and the business hubs of Belfast and Lisburn make Belgravia Court the ideal choice for families with school age children.
Experience the village's historical heritage and enjoy a breath of fresh air in the beautiful gardens of Hillsborough Castle and Forest Park.
A Booking Deposit of £2,000 is payable to secure your chosen home. For anyone interested in securing a home on the morning of release, payment of a £2,000 (£1,000 non-refundable handling fee)
Booking Deposit can be made by cheque (made payable to Dougan Residential) or card. Please note CASH will not be accepted.
All purchasers must supply two forms of Identification (Photographic & Proof of Address) to comply with Estate Agents Anti Money Laundering Regulations. This means for a limited period the property will not be available for sale to anyone else.
In the event you withdraw from the purchase prior to exchange of contracts for any reason, £1,000 of the initial Booking Deposit is non-refundable.