Show Home Open Sundays 2pm-4pm
- High quality units with integrated appliances to include electric hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and combined washer/dryer (where no utility)
- UTILITY (WHERE APPLICABLE)
- High quality units with sink, freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer
- BATHROOM, ENSUITE & WC
- Contemporary sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Freestanding bath in main bathroom
- Vanity units throughout
- Chrome towel radiators
- FLOORING / TILING
- Carpet in living room, stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Tiled flooring in hall, kitchen / dining area, sunroom, WC, utility (where applicable), bathroom and ensuite
- Part tiled walls in bathroom and ensuite
- INTERIOR LIGHTING
- Energy efficient LED spotlights in bathrooms, ensuites and kitchen / dining rooms and sunroom (where applicable)
- Gas fired central heating
- Energy efficient boiler providing instant hot water
- Radiators throughout
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Painted internal walls (one colour), doors, architraves and skirtings
- Moulded skirtings and architraves
- Panelled internal doors
- High quality ironmongery
- Electrical sockets, switches, telephone and TV points
- USB chargers in kitchen and master bedroom
- Wiring for security alarm
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Broadband and Wi-Fi ready
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- uPVC double glazed windows
- External lighting to front and rear
- Outside water supply
- Profiled roof tiles
- Decorative chimney pots
- Private driveway
- Front gardens will be turfed with planted beds
- Rear gardens with patio area, planted beds
- 10 year warranty provided by Global Home Warranties
- Please note that images are of show home
- PLEASE NOTE: All available sites have been fitted out by the developer. Please refer to Simon Brien Residential for further information
2,4,5 Bedroom Detached & Semi-Detached Homes. Prices starting from £225,000.
SETTLE FOR MORE
Wake up. You're in your new home. Natural light floods in through the large sash windows, revealing perfection in every detail. Looking out, you see the generous green spaces overflowing with colour and charm.
Your morning coffee is calm. You have plenty of time to get where you need to go, as the city, shops, schools, and countryside are all close by. You are connected, but only when you want to be.
There's no need to compromise when you live here. With generously proportioned turnkey homes in the perfect location â€“ it's easy to settle for more at Ballantine Garden Village.
Inspired by a bygone approach to architecture and design, each home has a sense of grandeur and gravitas, often absent from many modern developments.
Every home in Ballantine Garden Village is fitted with a combination of Georgian style sash windows, casement windows and contemporary roof windows to flood the key living spaces with natural light. The period styling of the large sash windows is enhanced with an impressive energy efficiency that will keep every home bright and warm all year round.
Ballantine Garden Village's location is one to be envied. Situated on the edge of Lisburn City, seconds from major routes into Belfast, minutes from some of the region's finest schools and a stone's throw from the countryside â€“ time needn't be compromised here.
The homes in Ballantine Garden Village are intelligently designed to make life that bit easier. Each home combines a unique, easy to maintain exterior with a clean, contemporary interior that is large enough to cope with your busy lifestyle.