If you are looking for QUALITY, LOCATION and VALUE FOR MONEY... look no further!" Avonridge is a select development of 25 detached and semi-detached homes complimented by the Craigavon lakes, where the quality of finish you'd expect from NHBC award winning builders TE Graham & Sons can be appreciated and a location where the value and resale potential of your house is maximised.
Exhibition houses re open on Saturday afternoons from 2:00PM to 3:00PM. If you wish to view during the week, telephone 028 9260 1150 to make an appointment.
This delightful site is located a few minutes walk from Rushmere Shopping Centre and a mere stroll from the picturesque Craigavon Lakes. Enjoying semi rural aspects and views over the lakes Avonridge has a superb location with all local amenities close to hand and the added bonus of being a short distance from the busy towns of Portadown and Lurgan.
Craigavon offers the opportunity for many sporting and recreational past times including excellent golf courses, rugby, football and even fishing and sailing on the lakes.
T.E. Graham & Sons have a proven track record in creating interesting, cleverly designed and modern developments, with examples to be found at Arindale Grange and Chestnut Hall, Maghaberry and neighbouring Avonlea, Craigavon. These two new superb house types at Avonridge provide a refreshing and innovative choice in the area. Avonridge, an address in which to live and relax in style.
- Quality clay brick finish to exterior for minimum maintenance
- White PVC window frames with gas filled double glazed glass units for increased thermal insulation
- Maintenance free PVC soffit and fascia boards
- Tarmac driveway
- Flagstone path to front and rear of house
- Flagstone patio
- Front gardens turfed, rear gardens top soiled and levelled
- Outside water tap
- 6’ treated timber fencing to rear of gardens where appropriate
- Pressurised oil fired central heating
- High pressure water system
- Choice of luxury fireplaces (from nominated supplier)
- Exceptional thermal efficiency, significantly reducing energy costs
- “Fresh Air” System (where applicable
- Mains-wired smoke alarms
- Fitted kitchen with choice of doors, handles and worktops
- Quality bathroom suite in white finish with chrome mixer taps
- Downstairs WC in white finish with chrome mixer taps
- Pine finished internal doors with contemporary chrome furniture
- Deep moulded skirting boards and architraves
- Pine finished stair handrails, spindles and newel posts
- Generous allowance of electrical fittings
- Oil watchman notification system
- PVC roof-space trap door (where applicable)