All Apartments Now Reserved
- Contemporary Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances Including Oven, Hob, Extractor Hood, Fridge Freezer And Washer/Dryer
- Satin Chrome Faceplates To Electrical Sockets In Kitchen And Living Room
- Recessed Low Voltage LED Down Lighters In Hall And Living Room
- Engineered Timber Flooring In The Hall And Living Room
- Neutral Carpets To Stairs, Landing And Bedrooms
- High Quality Wall And Floor Tiling In Kitchen And Bathroom
- Contemporary White Sanitary Ware In Bathroom Complimented By Chrome Fittings
- Wardrobe In Bedroom 2 (Where Applicable)
- Excellent Storage Space
- Wired For TV And Telephone Points
- Sky Q Aerial Connection In Living Room
- Natural Gas Central Heating
- All Walls And Ceilings Painted Throughout
- Own Door Entrance To Ground Floor Apartments
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
- Car Parking Provided
- Images Shown Are Of The Show Home 24 Fortwilliam Grange Which Is A Two Bedroom Duplex 825sq ft
Fortwilliam Grange is a superb development of duplex apartments situated within the tree lined Fortwilliam Park, off the Antrim Road. Majestic pillars designed by William Barrie are positioned at either end of the Park with the famous Cavehill dominating the skyline.
Situated only two miles from Belfast City Centre, Fortwilliam Park is a highly regarded old Belfast address that is characterised by period detached and semi-detached houses which were built c. late 1800's.
The Antrim Road offers attractions such as Cavehill Country Park, Belfast Zoo and Fortwilliam Golf Club. Amenities including schools, restaurants, churches and public transport are all easily accessible and local shops and the nearby Abbey Centre shopping complex will cater for all your needs.
Fortwilliam Grange is situated only minutes from Belfast City Centre and is within close proximity to the motorway network, with excellent transport networks to Belfast City Centre and beyond.
Fortwilliam Grange is accessed via gates from the leafy Fortwilliam Park. The development consists of large two bedroomed duplex apartments which have been extensively refurbished in a contemporary manner. The attention to detail has resulted in bright airy accommodation finished to an excellent specification. Many apartments benefit from a pleasant dual aspect.
The apartments are very generously sized and offer spacious accommodation comprising a good sized, welcoming hallway, separate well appointed kitchen with integrated appliances, large living room and larger than normal bedrooms (both doubles) and bathroom with contemporary white suite.
The garden level apartments have their own front door entrance and have the benefit of a patio accessed from the living room. The upper floor duplexes are accessed from high quality common entrance hallways. The majority of apartments have a practical hall closet, additional under stairs storage and a generous upstairs landing closet, a level of storage space rarely found in new build apartments.
Whether for the first time buyer, professional person or investor, Fortwilliam Grange represents a superb opportunity to secure a home within a highly regarded and sought after residential location.