Ambleside Lane is an exquisite development of superbly detailed, luxury homes, situated just off the highly sought after Shellinghill Road in Cullybackey.
With a choice of two outstanding family homes this small, select development offers an unrivalled specification and introduces a whole new choice of stylish family living for this idyllic part of County Antrim.
Perfectly located on the outskirts of the village, this unique new development of bespoke, contemporary and traditional homes exudes a very grandiose atmosphere and rubs shoulders with some of the finest residences in Cullybackey. These excellent homes in this prestigious address offer convenience to Ballymena via road and rail, along with many leading grammar and primary schools.
For those interested in sporting, leisure and recreational facilities, the location of Ambleside Lane could not be better. Cullybackey boasts many beautiful parks and riverside walkways. The ideal location on the edge of the village ensures that residents could not be better placed to enjoy all the superb facilities that this wonderful part of County Antrim has to offer.
• Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted
• Panelled internal doors with modern quality door furniture
• Chamfered skirting boards and architraves
• Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, TV and telephone points
• Future Satellite point provided for
• Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boiler
• Wired only for intruder alarm
Kitchens & Utility Rooms (Where Applicable)
• High quality units with a choice of doors, worktops and handles
• Appliances to include oven, electric hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
Bathrooms, Ensuites & WC
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
Carpets, Tiling & Flooring
• Wall tiling to kitchen between worktop and high level units
• Panelled shower enclosure
• Floor tiling to kitchen/dining, bathroom, ensuite and wc
• Splashback tiling to wash-hand basins
• Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs, landing and hallway
• Double glazed windows in uPVC frames (excellent thermal qualities)
• Excellent level of floor, wall and roof-space insulation
• Tarmac to driveways
• Front gardens turfed, rear gardens top-soiled
• Timber fencing to boundaries
• 10 Year Warranty