Whiteways Mews is an exclusive development of only 6 stunning detached family homes, situated just off the highly sought after Whiteways in Newtownards.
Show House opening Saturday 1st July 2pm - 4pm or viewing by appointment through office.
These excellent homes feature wonderful detailing along with everything required for a modern family lifestyle, coupled with convenience to several excellent grammar and primary schools and easy access to Belfast and Bangor, plus superb views towards Scrabo and Strangford Lough.
For leisure and recreational facilities, the location could not be better. Clandeboye Estate and Kiltonga Wildlife Reserve are a short distance away, as are Blackwood and Clandeboye Golf Courses. There is superb sailing on Strangford Lough and access to all the wonderful coastal walks of the Peninsula via the coast road.
This elevated site on the edge of the town ensures that residents could not be better placed to enjoy all the benefits that this wonderful part of County Down has to offer.
- Turnkey finish selected and coordinated by Veronica Clarke Interiors
- Comprehensive design including external materials, colours and landscaping
- Luxury kitchen with appliances to include oven, hob and fridge freezer.
- Utility area with fitted units, sink and plumbed for washing machione and tumble dryer.
- Ceramic tile finish to entrance hall, WC, family kitchen, utility, ensuite and bathroom
- Carpets to bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Wall tiling to shower areas
- Oak detailing to stairs with painted skirting and architraves
- Walls and ceilings painted
- Free standing log burner stove on stone hearth
- Natural gas high energy efficient boiler
- Generous electrical specification
- Garage with roller door and personnel door
- Landscaped gardens with driveway parking
- NHBC 10 year warranty