- Site area – c.5.3 acres (c.2.15 Ha).
- The site obtained outline planning approval (15th Feb 2017) for a maximum of 80 dwellings– Ref V/2008//0131/O and Full approval (access) – Ref LA02/2018/0926/F.
- Uninterrupted panoramic views over Belfast Lough.
- Situated within easy commuting distance of Belfast, c.10 miles.
- Convenient to major roads (A2), railway halts (Carrickfergus and Trooperslane) and bus stops.
- Respected primary, secondary and grammar schools nearby.
- Town centre supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Marks and Spencer and Lidl) and leisure amenities such as the Omniplex cinema and marina are nearby.