- Unique opportunity to acquire one of Northern Ireland’s Landmark Hotel Complexes.
- Highly attractive business proposition with a well-established and diverse income stream.
- Demonstrable profit proven over a number of years capable of growth in several directions.
- Attractive historic building dating back to 1614 in outstanding condition requiring minimal initial capital expenditure due to investment in excess of £10m by the current owner in their 37-year
- Unrivalled food and drink offering, impressive accommodation sales and an established wedding / events business. Leading the NISRA wedding statistics for the highest number of non-ecumenical weddings
- 4-Star rating from Tourism NI and 4 Silver Star rating by the AA Hotel’s Guide.
- EPC Rating: B43