- Former Convenience Store & Post Office suitable for a range of Commercial & Residential uses subject to statutory consents. Oil Fired Heating. C. 1,107 sq ft commercial space.
- Excellent frontage to Main Street and and Edenmore Road.
- Large 3 Bedroom First Floor Apartment. Electric Heating. PVC Double Glazed Windows.
- EPC: Store & Post Office: 76. EPC: Apartment - Current 44 Potential 63
- Option to purchase additional c. 0.1 Acre yard on opposite side of Kilskeery Road. Garage and shed thereon.
- First floor residential let @ £330pcm.
Ground Floor: Retail Area - c. 680 sq ft. Former Post Office Counter Area - c. 128 sq ft.
Staff Kitchen with fitted high and low level units, tiled floor and part tiled walls. Staff Wc, Whb, tiled floor and part tiled walls. Staircase to rear entrance lobby.
Rear entrance lobby, door to side, tiled door.
First Floor: Landing.
Store Room/Office - 174 sq ft.
Rear Store c. 125 sq ft, electric roller door, oil fired boiler.
Landing: Cloak cupboard, Hotpress.
Lounge: 12'9" x 12'2" (average). Open fire with marble effect tiled surround and hearth. Views of Tempo Main Street.
Kitchen: 8'11" x 7'4" (average). Good range of fitted high and low level units including slot in cooker, under counter fridge and washing machine plumbing.
Bedroom 1: 12'6" x 10'4"
Bedroom 2: 11'11" x 9'8"
Bedroom 3: 8'9" x 8'3"
Bathroom: 10'10" x 7'5" (at widest point). Bath with electric shower over, wc & whb. part tiled walls.
Electric Heating. PVC Double Glazed Windows.
Option to purchase concrete yard on opposite side of Kilskeery Road. C. 0.1 Acre with garage and shed thereon. Separate Guide Price £20,000.